Mika BedlingtonxFell Terrier DOB 21.01.11 Gatwick Kenns

Terrierrescue dogs available for homing/awaiting adoption
Sarahk

Re: Mika BedlingtonxFell Terrier DOB 21.01.11 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Sarahk » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:03 pm

Mika enjoying cuddles on the girls break, he pops himself on Gemma's lap and doesn't move (unless there's a treat on offer !!!)
PB172854.JPG
Room for me too said Lily !!
PB172856.JPG
PB172857.JPG
love4.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

heleny

Post by heleny » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:34 pm

I had a lovely walk with Mika on Wednesday. He loves being outside and shows an interest in everything. He is such a good natured fella - other dogs do phase him outside but we cope with that. He and I are old friends and I just love him. Hope he finds his home soon. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

heleny

Post by heleny » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:14 pm

Despite the wind and rain Mika loved his walk through the muddy woods today. He walks fast and with attention - nothing escapes his notice - not a squirrel nor a bird! He reminds me slightly of Bentley, another favourite of mine (well, that's the wrong word as we don't have favourites) in that he is so positive and cheerful. He would make a splendid little companion - loyal, friendly, and energetic. He can walk as fast and as far as you like or alternatively he will just curl up on your lap or near you. Actually he likes to do both. A splendid little dog. blob6.gif] blob6.gif] blob6.gif] blob6.gif]

heleny

Post by heleny » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:24 pm

Mika really is a delight - so incredibly friendly, so ready to roll over for a tummy rub or to jump on your knee. He loves his walks and maintains a fast pace whilst still enjoying a snuffle and a sniff amongst the frozen leaves. It is lovely to watch him interact with his best mate Lily in the café and is always pleased to see her at the end of the walk. The café is nice but Mica would far prefer to have his own home and his own special people. Heart fill with love.gif]

KateM17

Post by KateM17 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:44 pm

Spent some time in the paddock with Mika today. He is a very loving dog. He ran around the paddock like he had never run before! He was so quick, he just loved it! He played nicely with his buddy Lily and was happy and content with strokes at the top of the agility steps in the paddock. Its lovely to see him bounding around the paddock and having a great time. On his walk, Mika was keen, well behaved and interested in his surroundings. Mika is a joy to walk!
snowman.gif

heleny

Post by heleny » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:28 am

Mika was his usual cheerful self on our walk today despite the rain, sleet and cold. He ran along paying attention to squirrels and even a deer which leaped out just in front of us. He is so good natured, friendly and full of life - love him! Heart fill with love.gif]

John

Post by John » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:15 pm

Frankie and I walked the lovely couple, Mika and Lilly today. I had Mika. What’s not to like with this little fella? He’s an easy walk and so affectionate. I gave him a good clean up back I the walkers room as he got muddy. Sorry Mika, I could have chosen a drier route. 0002.gif]

heleny

Post by heleny » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:10 pm

Mika is reliable - reliably friendly, reliably fast on a walk and reliably good natured. He really enjoyed his woodland walk in the sunshine today especially when he caught sight of not one, but two of the resident cats! He is a dog I thoroughly enjoy walking as he keeps up a good pace, is interested in everything around him and really appreciates any treats when he is back in the café with his mate Lily. I really do think someone is missing out by not having a Mica in their life. blob6.gif] blob6.gif] blob6.gif]

heleny

Post by heleny » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:36 pm

Mika and I enjoyed a long walk today in the rain. He wasn't phased by the heavy traffic, nor by a dog in front of us. He is always cheerful and friendly, always ready to jump on your lap pre and post walk. Time he found a home. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

Return to “3. TERRIERRESCUE / RESCUE REMEDIES”