Caleb Staffie DofB ?2014 Swindon

Dogs that have found their forever home
Sarahk

Re: Caleb Staffie DofB ?2014 Guildford Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

a couple more of the handsome boy love4.gif
P2234272.JPG
P2234274.JPG
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Gorgeous Boy
Gorgeous Boy
My first walk with lovely Caleb today, he`s a smashing dog, a proper little staffy. He`s very friendly and walks like a dream. He sometimes tries to give your leg a cuddle but a firm no and walk on and he quickly forgets all about it. He did make me laugh today as we came across a water trough full of frozen ice/water and he tried to jump in it! It was freezing but luckily I managed to stop his full jump and he only got his feet wet. Such a happy chap and as daft as a brush. He does a lovely sit and paw for a treat too.
Nurse Flo

Post by Nurse Flo »

5C29868E-8F77-4F60-94BE-BA994C1EAB2C.jpeg
I love Caleb. He is everything that is so blooming gorgeous about a Staffie - friendly, funny, loving and a real pal to spend time with.
I took him to the paddock for the first time today and he loved it.
He likes having a run after a tennis ball but not obsessively so, he likes having a mooch around on his own and he REALLY loves leaning into his human for some back scritches.
He really made me giggle as I thought that I had “lost” him at one point but he had found the only sunbeam in the whole of the paddock and was having a chilled lie down in the teeny tiny bit of sunshine!
He met his kennel buddy Big Bruce and his walker through the paddock fence and both boys were very relaxed in each others company while us humans chatted.
He is just soooo fab.
LindaS

Post by LindaS »

Caleb is a lovely chunky staffie, he even has a little swagger when he walks. We had a lovely walk during the week, he was extremely easy on the lead and very aware of the slippery mud (he checked in and slowed down to ensure I was okay). Lovely boy.
Caleb aka Mr Handsome
Caleb aka Mr Handsome
amerbob

Post by amerbob »

I got to walk Caleb last week in the snow! What a gorgeous boy, didn't tug on the lead at all, which was really helpful in the slippery conditions! He's such a cutie, with a brilliant staffy wriggle to his walk.
IMG_0517_opt.jpg
frankie

Post by frankie »

Caleb and I had a great walk along the river today , he loves tramping through puddles climbing up tree stumps and I'm pretty sure he would like to take a dip in warmer weather. He is a super staffie with bags of personality super friendly ,walks like a dream on a lead and often checks you are still there.Knows sit is gentle taking treats .Staffie lovers you are missing out he's a keeper totally huggable boy bless him x x
EddieSpreadeagle

Post by EddieSpreadeagle »

It's hard to take a photo of him, he's speedy to come back for a bit of fuss
It's hard to take a photo of him, he's speedy to come back for a bit of fuss
Caleb is just the definition of a good boy. Literally everything he did on the walk today was perfect. He's easy to harness (even if you do put it on upside down at first), doesn't pull, bumbles along sniffing hedges but doesn't dawdle. He'll even entertain himself with a stick if half the party gets distracted by geocaching. Just a lovely, lovely dog.
Waiting patiently for geocaches to be found
Waiting patiently for geocaches to be found
dymphnae

Post by dymphnae »

Caleb's a smashing Staffie, such a gent and great company. He should be snapped up soon!
Gareth.C

Post by Gareth.C »

c_opt.png
Caleb is a great staffie - very affectionate, easy to walk and harness and he loves a scratch!
JenG

Post by JenG »

Wow!!! Caleb is a super smashing little staffie..... and I was honoured to share a walk with him today!
Caleb is excitable in his kennel and a bit of a wiggle bum as he is so affectionate and loves his walks that he just can't contain his exhuberance that he is actually getting a walk. BUT once beyond the kennel walls he is a super chilled little dude who enjoys pottering along having a good sniff and checking out the scenery.

Today we walked with cookie a little terrier and because both dogs were new to us we kept a safe distance between the boys, but they were so relaxed in each others company I think it is safe to say that they enjoyed the company of another dog! At one point Cookie and his walker Dani were lagging behind and Caleb insisted that we stop and wait for them to catch up, sitting calmly (and enjoying a couple of treats)

Caleb was very connected with me on his walk and it only took me to call his name to have him looking round and coming to me for cuddles or a treat. He is certainly very responsive to food, which he demonstrated on a few occasions when off lead dogs walked past and I wanted to get his attention on me - I just had to ask him to sit and he would hold my gaze, waiting patiently for a biscuit. angel13.gif]

It was very rainy today so when we got back to kennels Caleb enjoyed a dry down with a towel - and he showed me such gratitude with a few kisses!

caleb is everything that makes staffies wonderful, such an ambassador for his breed, surely he will not be waiting much longer for his forever family to come along? :crossfingers.gif:

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”