Frank Staffie DofB 2016 Church Langley Essex

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Frank Staffie DofB 2016 Church Langley Essex

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
frank.jpg
Frank's Story : Frank was passed around; taken in as he was about to be left on the streets, and new owner found Frank a rescue place with us. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Frank is now neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Frank
was in boarding kennels nr Guildford awaiting his new family.

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces, and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Frank's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
frank1.jpg
Frank's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. Phone call from a man desperately trying to find Frank a rescue place to now avail. He went on to try more numbers but ending up coming to us to secure him a place as no others will take him and guarantee he would be safe and eventually homed.

Frank comes on Sunday February the 18th
anne

Re: Frank Staffie DofB 2016 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

What a wonderful boy. I met Frank today. He was a little nervous so we took things slowly. He took time to sniff me and then was fine for me to enter his kennel. He then took his time sniffing all around me and also giving the leads a once over with his nose. He was very quiet and calm walking out of the kennel block, stopping to say a polite hello to every dog he passed. (He also did this on the way back in after our walk) We took a leisurely stroll down the lane, Frank keen to stop and check all the new smells. He just ambled along slowly, just happy to be out. Frank was not interested in any treats offered but was happy to accept cuddles and stokes.
DSCF1845.jpgfrank.jpg
DSCF1849.jpgfrank.jpg
Last edited by anne on Mon 05 Mar 2018 21:04, edited 2 times in total.
anne

Post by anne »

Frank is a little sweetheart. We have shared a few walks now and he knows me. He stands still while I put his harness on and still likes to say hello to all the dogs as he walks down the block. He is easy on the lead, very in tune with me but he does like to stop and just observe what's around him. If he hears noise he just stops and stands still until he has satisfied his curiosity, then he calmly moves on. He seems very friendly with other dogs and is an all round lovely, affectionate boy.
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

I'm glad I got to walk Frank yesterday, as he's reserved already! he gave me a lovely cuddle when I went into his kennel. Walked beautifully with Hugo.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
xxlynne

Re: Frank Staffie DofB 2016 Abingdon, Oxon

Post by xxlynne »

(Since returned)
Jo & Ben with their boys Charlie & Philip met one of our Staffies on holiday in Wales...they were straight on our Website and watching. Frank leapt out to them and they couldn't wait to meet and home him.

Tonight Frank greeted his new family so well and slotted in as though ' ahh you at last you have arrived' Too dark for pictures but believe me Franks meeting was a home coming
xxlynne

Re: Frank Staffie DofB 2016 Guildford Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Frank came back into our yesterday. He has done really well and has been beginning to get his confidence out on walks though occasionally felt over whelmed which his family being new to bullbreeds found difficult. Frank now needs an experience family to continue his progress and offer him the stability he so deserves
MrsP

Post by MrsP »

So I know bullbreeds and in my opinion Frank is an utter delight!
He'd just been left at a big noisey strange kennels, we were on a walk in a place he'd never been and a complete stranger holding his leads thoughtlessly scritched his ear without warning, AND ALL he did was flinch. I think that's testament to his good character, I wouldn't have done it normally but he was so calm and connected that I forgot myself, he's just not as confident as he seems. He got lots of sausage and good boys love4.gif Anyone who can show Frank, a dog who's uncertain, that they are certain about him, well they would be very lucky to have him.
Doesn't hurt that he's ridiculously handsome!
Doesn't hurt that he's ridiculously handsome!
FranB

Post by FranB »

Had a lovely walk with Frank yesterday. No photos as it was raining too much. It’s the first time I have met him too and he was so well behaved and polite. He walked beautifully and didn’t pull at all. love4.gif what a nice boy he is.
lucyloo

Post by lucyloo »

Frank was very happy to come out for a walk today. It was very hot, being midday, and we didn't go too far. We found a spot under the trees overlooking the towpath. Frank had a lovely roll in the dry leaves and then we sat and watched the world go by. Little Frank is a very sweet boy who's feeling a little insecure right now. He needs a loving home where he can unpack his baggage slowly and learn to live again.
anne

Post by anne »

Already Frank is a much more confident boy than the worried, scared little staffie I met back in February. We shared a lovely walk together, Frank striding along confidently ahead of me, but very connected and responsive. He is a super staffie and would thrive in a home where he can relax and feel safe and comfortable.
I think someone mentioned in a previous post that he is rather handsome and they are not wrong!
DSCF3657.jpgfrank.jpg
DSCF3658.jpgfrank.jpg
DSCF3659.jpgfrank.jpg
DSCF3661.jpgfrank.jpg
DSCF3662.jpgfrank.jpg
DSCF3664.jpgfrank.jpg
DSCF3665.jpgfrank.jpg
Frank exploring!
Frank exploring!

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”