Vinnie Shar Pei x Staffie DOB 06.2008 - February 23

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Sarahk

Re: Vinnie Shar pei x Staffie DOB 06.2008 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

What a ray of sunshine on a snowy day, that's Vinnie for you love4.gif

I got a lovely greeting, how I love this fella - and the puppy in this gent came out as his paws hit the snow thumbs.gif
He bounded about and I could see the smile on his face, he jumped around in joy, absolutely lovely to share this time with him xxx
P3024299.JPG
Found a small stick wink.gif
P3024298.JPG
After the woodland walk Vinnie and I hit the paddock - and he made me smile even more, Vinnie is just fabulous, please lets find Vinnie his family soon, they are missing out on all this joy in their life :crossfingers.gif:
P3024306.JPG
P3024308.JPG
P3024311.JPG
P3024312.JPG
P3024320.JPG
P3024316.JPG
P3024318.JPG
P3024319.JPG
P3024309.JPG
Vinnie is looking really well, his coat is luxurious, he is a good weight and his smile is contagious love4.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

IMG_4380.JPG
Vinnie was soooo pleased to be going for a walk - he jumped up and hit my chin in his excitement. Who knew Mr Chunky Chops could jump so high?!? I didn't mind one bit - I adore Vinnie and was happy for the kiss. As soon as we left his kennel he let his neighbours know he was about - until a ball was found. Soon as he got it he couldn't have cared less about passing the other dogs in their kennels. Off we went to the paddock to play ball. Vinnie is so happy to just chase balls. He tail wags, his body wriggles, he smiles. Hes always been a very good boy whenever I've walked him - today was no exception. My favourite thing about walking Vinnie is stopping for cuddles. He lets me cuddle him all the time - I can't resist his squishy face. Xx
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Vinnie helped me with a taster walk on Friday, such a good boy who as ever made us both smile, loads :D love4.gif :D
152C4874-3DB6-40E7-A0D5-722B314DF38F.jpeg
k
Joanned

Post by Joanned »

Lovely write up and pictures by a volunteer
Lovely write up and pictures by a volunteer
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

IMG_4450.JPG
IMG_4449.JPG
Vinnie sure does love his little cubby hole in the paddock. He can chew his balls in peace in there and get them in to just the right position for carrying. We played fetch for a while then went on a walk through the woods. We were enjoying the peace and quiet when a deer ran across our path - it was huuuuuuuge!!! Vinnie jumped, I jumped, I've never been that close to one before and I'm pretty sure Vinnie has never seen one. We sat down on a fallen branch to see if it would come back - Vinnie sat on my feet, happy to just be outside. We never saw the deer again but Vinnie and I thoroughly enjoyed our little adventure in the woods. Xx
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

IMG_4548.JPG
Vinnie is one of the easiest dogs to walk. The only time he ever pulls is when we get near to the paddock - he's just sooooo excited at the thought of all those tennis balls. His balls of choice at the moment are the muddiest, wettest ones he can find. We went for a lovely cuddle in the poets hut after our paddock time. He buried his balls under some blankets, dug them back up, buried them. Once he was satisfied his treasure was hidden - he enjoyed a good back scratch, some cuddles and some treats.xx.
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

I got to walk Vinnie on Saturday. He is a bundle of joy. So lovely to walk. Many cuddles from me which he enjoyed. Love this wonderful boy!
2018-03-17 11.23.02.jpg
A little twig...
A little twig...
2018-03-17 11.47.17.jpg
Close up!
Close up!
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”