Terriers that are available for adoption
xxlynne

Re: Mika BedlingtonxFell Terrier DOB 21.01.11 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Mother Christmas
heleny

Post by heleny »

Mika was his usual cheerful self on our walk today despite the rain, sleet and cold. He ran along paying attention to squirrels and even a deer which leaped out just in front of us. He is so good natured, friendly and full of life - love him! Heart fill with love.gif]
heleny

Post by heleny »

Mika is reliable - reliably friendly, reliably fast on a walk and reliably good natured. He really enjoyed his woodland walk in the sunshine today especially when he caught sight of not one, but two of the resident cats! He is a dog I thoroughly enjoy walking as he keeps up a good pace, is interested in everything around him and really appreciates any treats when he is back in the café with his mate Lily. I really do think someone is missing out by not having a Mica in their life. blob6.gif] blob6.gif] blob6.gif]
heleny

Post by heleny »

Mika and I enjoyed a long walk today in the rain. He wasn't phased by the heavy traffic, nor by a dog in front of us. He is always cheerful and friendly, always ready to jump on your lap pre and post walk. Time he found a home. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
heleny

Post by heleny »

Mika and I had another nice walk today - he minds the mud much less than I do and keeps up a fast pace throughout. He enjoys the occasional sniff but mainly tends to like to forge ahead. There were quite a few dogs barking and throwing themselves at fences as we passed but Mica trotted on without giving them a second glance. Great little dog. :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Mika enjoying cuddles in the walkers room love4.gif
P2164185.JPG
P2164187.JPG
:D
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
heleny

Post by heleny »

I love this dog with his quirky, energetic ways and his even more quirky, appealing looks. Mika is always good for the first walk of the day which is always my longest. He trots out and sets a fast pace with the occasional sniff and snuffle in the undergrowth. He is not good when we meet other dogs and this would have to be addressed when Mika finds the right person to take him home. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
heleny

Post by heleny »

Life is fun and rewarding with Mika around - he is just so cheerful and friendly. Mica and I went out with Jo and his café mate Lily today and we had a lovely walk. The sun started to shine and Mika and Lily responded by putting their best paw forward and trotted round on a long walk. He continues to be reactive when we meet other dogs but this is not a problem as Mica happily wears his muzzle out walking. Such a patient boy waiting for his forever home. :crossfingers.gif:
KateM17

Post by KateM17 »

I walked Mika today (Fiona had Lily). It was quite a long walk as everything that we could bump into we did! Very fast cyclists that appeared from nowhere, quite a few local dogs walking very slowly in front of us (which Mika can be a bit feisty around) and two trotting horses! Whilst Mika can be a bit reactive, if you keep him very close he does remain calm and I was very impressed with his reaction around the horses today........There wasn't one today. He loves his sausages and will find them in your pocket!
heleny

Post by heleny »

Mica and I went out for a walk through the woods with Jane and his café companion Lily. Mica is another cheerful dog who is so quirky and lovely that you find yourself smiling all the time when out with him. He really is an excellent walking companion as he walks fast and enjoys all the sights and smells along the way. It is always heart warming to see him and Lily together in the café especially when they are enjoying treats once back. Lovely little terrier. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

Return to “Our Terrific Terriers”