Trixie Staffie x DOB 10.12 Ifield Crawley

Dogs that have found their forever home
Chapmania

Re: Trixie Staffie x DOB 10.12 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Chapmania »

Jim and I walked Trixie and her kennel mate Graham today. They are a delight to take out. So well behaved. First stop was the paddock as it was free. Trixie loves the paddock and in double quick time had found a tennis ball. She loves running up and down the paddock with a ball in her mouth, having a roll for good measure, and then deciding that you are allowed to throw the ball for her after all! We took them on the woodland walk after before setting off down the driveway. Trixie loves all the smells that the woods have to offer. She walks nicely on the lead. It is a real mystery to me why Trixie has been overlooked for so long. She really is a super girl and so deserves a home of her own. If Graham was able to be homed with her too I think that she would really be happy. They really are well behaved dogs and a pleasure to spend time with. xx

20180107_124239.jpg

20180107_122644.jpg

20180107_122541.jpg

20180107_122513.jpg
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

I love this little girl and it would be a dream come true for her to find her forever home. Walked her yesterday with her bestie Graham and just had to smile at her sheer joy of being able to roll in the grass with the sunshine on her belly, and then squirm in the grass on her belly in typical Staffy pose with the sun in her back! This girl loves grass!! In between we did some walking. She’s interested in other dogs we pass but doesn’t bark at them. Ignores cyclists and horses. Loves, and I mean LOVES, to chase a ball and brings it back to you every time to throw again. This little girl has been in rescue for over 3 years, and whilst I know it’s the best home she’s ever had, it would be a dream come true, really, for all who know her, for her very own family to find her at last and give her the home she so deserves.
jacnmrb

Post by jacnmrb »

It was a pleasure to meet Trixie yesterday and spend time with her. She set off at quite a pace, excited to be going for a walk but soon settled down to some serious sniffing and rolling on her back at every opportunity; she did make me laugh. She took treats gently, enjoyed a game of 'Sprinkles' and was mesmerised by a Muntjac deer she spotted in the distance.
She seemed to love the warmth of the sun on her belly and wanted me to run with her; I had to explain that, unfortunately, I'm a bit too old for that 0002.gif]
When we returned to the kennels, Trixie put her paws up on my waist and we enjoyed some fuss and cuddles. I am looking forward to walking Trixie again and will try to get some photos of this lovely, busy girl next time.
Kathys

Re: Trixie Staffie x DOB 10.12 Broxbourne Kenns

Post by Kathys »

Trixie was a pleasure to walk at the weekend. She wasn't bothered by the rain and enjoyed sniffing and rolling in the grass. There were quite a few squirrels about which she sent scurrying up the trees!! She is such a loving and friendly girl and deserves her own home.
20180203_191102.jpg
20180203_191135.jpg
20180203_191210.jpg
Kathys

Re: Trixie Staffie x & Graham DOB 10.12 Broxbourne Kenns

Post by Kathys »

Trixie and I enjoyed the winter sunshine on Sunday morning. She took every opportunity to roll and belly crawl on the grass. She's so friendly and loving and has the best 'sit' going - hopefully her forever home will be along soon (and if Graham could go with her she would be so happy!)
20180218_173502.jpg
20180218_173534.jpg
20180218_184804.jpg
20180218_114745.jpg
Joanned

Post by Joanned »

I adore this girl. She is just so loving
I adore this girl. She is just so loving
Joanned

Post by Joanned »

Trixie is intelligent, good with other dogs, lovely to walk
Trixie is intelligent, good with other dogs, lovely to walk
Joanned

Post by Joanned »

This girl just breaks my heart. She does not deserve nearly 4 years in kennels. She is such a good dog
This girl just breaks my heart. She does not deserve nearly 4 years in kennels. She is such a good dog
bizlate

Post by bizlate »

Trixie Lix, the best sit in kennels... and if you have anything that might possibly be a treat, the fastest!

Her dog skills with her known doggy friends are excellent and she is very manageable on walks. love4.gif

She is always my first choice of dog for inducting new walkers as she is such a personality and everyone falls in love with her. Unfortunately when it comes to homings, though, Trix is always a bridesmaid, never a bride smiley-sad010.gif
20180312_082201-480x480.jpg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”