Marlee Ambull DofB 2012 - 20th October 23

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
anne

Re: Marlee Ambull DofB 2012 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

Marlee was just coming out to join his brother, to head out on their walk this morning.
DSCF0787.jpgM&B.jpg
DSCF0790.jpgM&B.jpg
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Geoff and I walked Marlee today with his brother Biggy. It was fun getting their harnesses on, they are very friendly and very excited at the thought of going for a walk. There is no escaping that they pull on the lead when walking, but they are so well behaved, took treats gently and will learn quickly I think with some consistent training on lead walking. They obviously love each other. I will just point out that although they do pull on the lead I am under 5’2” and had no problem holding them!
Last edited by Jan Case on Fri 15 Dec 2017 17:07, edited 1 time in total.
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

IMG_3325.JPG
Marlee is an all round fun boy......getting him and his brother ready for their walk is the best work out you can possibly have - it's great fun and cheaper than joining the gym! You could never, ever be miserable walking Marlee - his happiness at being out is infectious. Off lead in the paddock he plays well with his brother but also happy to do his own thing. He's full of character - no malice or edge to him at all. Marlee is an all round lovely boy. Xx
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Geoff and I walked Marlee and his brother Biggy yesterday. They hadn’t been walked this week and it’s fair to say they were getting a bit stir crazy and had indulged in a bit of argy bargy with each other just before we arrived. They were so happy to go for a walk. Biggy spent a bit of time at the start apologising to Marlee for his previous crabbiness and Marlee basically said ‘ forget it Bro’ and we all had a lovely walk which ended up in the paddock for a nice play. Marlee and Biggy are such lovely characters, they are strong boys, who do pull a bit in their enthusiasm when they are walking ( although not so much today, to be fair), but they are so gentle taking treats and so affectionate. I do hope their forever family finds them soon, I think they need out if kennels and into a home with some space and a nice big garden to play in!
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

E5686B30-C069-48C4-B79C-7B27D2C001F7.jpeg
F7254D5A-595B-4A56-9574-C259051F19F6.jpeg
B099B03A-5123-4E7B-92AC-CABAA0FBD02C.jpeg
Sharing some pictures from a couple of days ago when we walked the dynamic duo and they ended up playing ‘King of the the Castle’ in the paddock. Such funny boysxx
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Whoever adopts Marlee and his brother Biggy are going to get two chunky, funny comedians. They are so loveable! Walking them yesterday was our usual energetic workout, but they are such loving boys, they always seem to feel they are on a route march, but are so happy to stop and sit for a gravy bone! Play time in the paddock is just smiling time. We do so hope these boys find their own family and forever home in 2018 xx
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Marlee is a sweetheart, there is no other word for it. Geoff and I took Marlee and his brother Biggy for a walk in the rain yesterday. They don’t mind the wet. It always seems to be Biggy that gets harnessed first and Marlee gets so excited when it’s his turn, but a treat holds his attention and makes the process much easier, as he does seem to think it’s a game, and a fun one! These boys are strong, and they are bouncy, they are also so so lovable, funny, happy to be with you, gentle taking treats, very obedient to vocal commands. They were so good being wiped down and dried off after our walk. They should go to a home that understand Bull breeds and are used to strong dogs. They will give endless entertainment, make you laugh every day and give you so much love, and you will be very lucky people xx
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Geoff and I walked Marlee with his brother Biggy yesterday. They are gorgeous. Chunky love bundles! Biggy likes to walk in the lead if there isn’t space to be side by side and so dear Marlee is continually trying to catch up. Lots of heavy breathing following on! Marlee is a little shorter than Biggy and a bit chunkier. They are both very lovable but Marlee particularly likes his cuddles. This pair are going to make their forever family really happy, they are funny and loving, real characters.
KWOODY

Post by KWOODY »

Hello
We lost our beautiful AB on 23rd December and feel it is time to welcome new members to our family. We have fallen for Marlee and Biggy, as we can see they are wonderful together, but how do they react to other dogs?
Thanks in advance
Rescue Remedies_2

Post by Rescue Remedies_2 »

Hi,

Marlee and Biggy are still under assessment but it is possible that they could get along with other dogs. If you are interested in adopting Marlee or Biggy, please fill in our Homing Questionnaire:
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”