Coco Staffie DofB 04.17 Partridge Green Sussex

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Coco Staffie DofB 04.17 Partridge Green Sussex

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Coco45.jpg
Coco's Story : Owned since a puppy by a man who left his girlfriend with her and she doesn't have the right circumstances for her: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue. Coco is now neutered; chipped and vaccinations in progress. Coco is being treated for non contagious mange and is responding well to treatment. Coco was in boarding kennels near Gatwick, then in trial adoption with cat and children

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces, and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.

Coco's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. November 12th 2017: A lady called asking if we could help Coco as no one would and was frightened to give her away to a member of the public and she needed to know she was safe.
sweetpea

Re: Coco Staffie DofB 04.17 Gatwick Kenns

Post by sweetpea »

Another baby....
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Coco is a sweetie pie love4.gif
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
RosC

Post by RosC »

Oh poor Coco, she looks adorable and I am sure will fly out the door, but in the meantime will receive loads of love and care from RR love4.gif
Hayleycakes

Post by Hayleycakes »

Heart fill with love.gif] Stay strong my little sweet one xxx
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Gorgeous little baby. Looks so sad but will get so much love with RR. If people don't know how to look after a puppy/dog then don't get one. This darling little one love4.gif
Luella

Post by Luella »

She looks absolutely defeated (but gorgeous) bless her. Sure she’ll get all the love & care she needs with RR
Froggie757

Post by Froggie757 »

Fraser and I stole little Coco away for a day out from the kennels today and now I'm in love and need the cat hypnotist again!
IMG_0716.JPG
We met up with friends and their dog at Petworth Park, Coco was a little bouncy for the ever patient Oscar, their Eurasier, but he coped admirably and even sat to share treats at one point.
IMG_0727.JPG
Coco is very attached to her humans, even the little ones. She can get a little mouthy in puppy excitement but she is easily distracted and reverts to puppy kisses and cuddles.
IMG_0737.JPG
IMG_0728.JPG
She loved the excitement of the walk, taking everything in and sharing a sausage roll plus treats from Edward, my friend's son.
IMG_0721.JPG
After the walk Fraser and I visited the local pub for lunch and Coco was happy to sit on my fleece and just watch the world go by. When food appeared she got a little more interested but with gentle encouragement she settled while we ate and then took her titbits as a reward, such a good little girl.
She is a fab little cutie who travelled happily on my lap for some of the drive with her head tucked over my shoulder or resting on Fraser's arm as he drove and was equally happy in the dog crate on the way home, curled up quietly asleep.
Her coat is growing back fairly quickly and it looks like she'll be a gorgeous, glossy, brindle brunette, and an absolute cuddle monster to boot.
Someone grab her before Christmas please, she's only a baby love4.gif
Myfurbabiesfamilt

Post by Myfurbabiesfamilt »

aww baby dog [cry.gif] but she is cute and so sweet hoping she won't be in kennels for long :goodluck.gif: :goodluck.gif: Coco pops you beautiful baby girl Happy Christmas sweetie hope your forever home is not too far into the future Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif]
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

The delight in her face in that last picture just shows what having loving humans take her out for the day can do. Imagine how amazing she will look when she gets her own sofa and her very own cuddly humans. Keep getting better darling girl. Such a sweetheart. angel13.gif] love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”