Our close friend and colleague Margaret

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
DogsBuddy

Re: Our close friend and colleague Margaret

Post by DogsBuddy »

The first time that i had the pleasure of meeting Margaret was in the Autumn of 2011 after i returned home form America to live after 20 years,i was feeling very down and having trouble finding work and re adjusting to being back in England, so i volunteered with Rescue Remedies at the kennels in Shipley Bridge. Margaret gave me my induction and introduced me to all of the dogs,and her love and dedication for them made a great impression on me,nothing could stop Margaret from helping and taking care of the dogs,rain or snow or the heat of summer Margaret would be there and all of the dogs loved her for everything that she did for them, as all of us volunteers loved and respected Margaret too, if i ever feel tired,cold or hot while i am out walking our dogs i will always think of Margaret and her dedication and love for the dogs in our care. Margaret was the definition of an English Lady, i will always remember her kindness,patience,dedication,sense of humor,and all of the other good things about Margaret that anyone who ever had the pleasure of meeting her will know. Margarets time on Earth has made it a better place and has made the lives of every animal and person who she came in to contact with better, i hope that we can all live as full and good a life as Margaret has done.My friend Timmy will also miss Margaret and is very sad that she has passed away,Margaret was one of the first people that Timmy met that he could trust and knew that she would not hurt or harm him in any way as others in his past had done. It is with tears in our eyes that we say Good Bye,and Rest in Peace Margaret.We Thank You for being our Friend and we will never forget You. With Love from Timmy and Barry Xx
Last edited by DogsBuddy on Sun 08 Oct 2017 16:52, edited 1 time in total.
DogsBuddy

Post by DogsBuddy »

[cry.gif] Timmy and Barry
pigpogdoo

Post by pigpogdoo »

Heartbroken; lovely sweet, funny Margaret. A devastating blow for everyone who knew her and for Rescue Remedies who benefited so much from her work. RIP you amazing woman Heart fill with love.gif]

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”