Sebby Rough Collie x DofB 10.2011 Haslemere Surrey

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Re: Sebby Rough Collie x DofB 10.2011 Broxbourne Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Sebby came back into our care today. Sebby is so at home with other animals but with humans he can suddenly get wary and start grumbling. Sebby needs a home where he can be in the background without humans mithering him ...he is happier just to be and watch, though he does enjoy play interaction
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Oh Sebby all you want is a nice quiet, fuss free life . Let's get you that shall we . I encountered that little grumble in chessington a while back but hey that's ok , it was a 'leave me alone " I don't want fuss grumble .
Your special human is out there boy xx
Joanned

Post by Joanned »

Lovely Sebby out on his walk yesterday with Kathy
Lovely Sebby out on his walk yesterday with Kathy
Joanned

Post by Joanned »

Lovely dog our Sebby
Lovely dog our Sebby
Kathys

Post by Kathys »

Walked the gorgeous Sebby again yesterday. He's easy to walk - likes a good sniff and a roll but doesn't pull. He'd love a quiet home of his own
sebby2.jpg
Sarahk

Re: Sebby Rough Collie x DofB 10.2011 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

Sebby in the sunshine on Friday :D
DSC08605.JPG
DSC08592.JPG
DSC08595.JPG
DSC08599.JPG
DSC08601.JPG
DSC08608.JPG
DSC08624.JPG
DSC08635.JPG
DSC08616.JPG
DSC08621.JPG
love4.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Judy

Post by Judy »

I took Sebby out for the first time today, he really is a very special boy, his soft shiny coat is gorgeous. Sebby seems unphased by most things and just enjoyed all the new smells around. As mentioned by other walkers, he doesn't pull at all and really is a great pleasure to take out. I do hope this gorgeous boy finds his forever home very soon. love4.gif
heleny

Post by heleny »

Sebby so needs and deserves a home to call his own. He is lovely. I took him out for a walk in the lovely sunshine of Tuesday afternoon and we both had a really good time. He just trundles along, looking around him and appreciating time out of his pen and with company. I do so wish this lovely fella would get homed - I know he has a gorgeous thick, soft coat to help protect him from the winter's cold but he would love his own special hearth and home. :crossfingers.gif:
Judy

Post by Judy »

I had a wonderful greeting from Sebby this afternoon, he was so pleased to be going out. We had such a lovely walk in the warm sunshine with Sebby sniffing new smells on the way. This boy is really a pleasure to take out, he is easy to get out and in the kennel block and so very easy to walk, he doesn't pull but just walks at a sensible pace. I agree I really do hope that Sebby finds his forever home very soon, he really does deserve it. mylove.gif
heleny

Post by heleny »

What more can I say? Sebby is the most gorgeous dog - he loves going for walks, is easy to walk and is totally lovable. He and I enjoyed a gentle stroll around the woodland walk today. He loves to sniff and snuffle and then picks up speed a tiny bit as we amble round. He really is a smashing chap and I can't understand why he is still in kennel care. :smiley-bounce016.gi:

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”