Bentley Patterdale DOB ?2011 - 8th July 2022

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Pegmilly

Re: Bentley Patterdale DOB ?2013 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Pegmilly »

IMG_1948.JPG
IMG_1947.JPG
IMG_1946.JPG
Bentley is one of the easiest dogs to walk - no real pulling, no fuss, he just wants to enjoy his walk. Today he spotted a cat - what he wasn't banking on was this cat being the toughest cat in England!! The cat refused to move, stood its ground, gave Bentley the 'don't even think about it' glare. Bentleys little tail was wagging furiously, he was so excited - but I didn't fancy his chances (don't tell Bentleys kennel mates that - kennel cred is all important). I actually had to shoo the cat away so we could get on with our walk. Excitement over, we had a nice cuddle in the poets hut then went for a lovely, long stroll in the woods. X
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

IMG_2022.JPG
IMG_2021.JPG
IMG_2020.JPG
Beautiful Bentley - such a lovely boy. He's very easy to walk, I've had no problems with him at all passing other dogs inside the kennel block or outside on walks. Kevin (staffy) was in the paddock today as we walked past. Bentley just stood still and watched him. His body language was calm so I let him stand and watch for a while. After a few minutes we made our way to the poets hut. Bentley likes it in here - he jumped up on the sofa, enjoyed a sausage or two then rolled on his back for a tummy tickle. He loves his cuddles and climbed on to my lap for lots of those. Xx
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

IMG_2109.JPG
Why Bentley boy is still waiting for his forever family is beyond me. He's an amazing little boy, an easy walk and very well behaved. As if that isn't enough, today he walked impeccably with Fredds (jrt) not at all bothered by his presence - just happy to amble along with him. He liked to walk in front but made no reaction if Fredd caught up and got close. I love my walks with Bentley, they're always relaxed and a total pleasure.xx.
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Lovely to spend time with Bentley boy today woo.gif]
We enjoyed a lovely walk and some time in the poets hut thumbs.gif
IMG_7617.JPG
IMG_7618.JPG
IMG_7619.JPG
IMG_7620.JPG
love4.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
heleny

Post by heleny »

Bentley is one of those little terriers who always makes the most of things and never seems to grumble. As well as being incredibly endearing looking, he has a smashing personality and gives you the most amazing greeting when you go into his pen. He loves his walks and trots along at the speed of knots with the occasional stop for a chew of grass and a sniff. He loves walking with Fredds and indeed seems to like most dogs. He has been in kennel care for years now and it really is his turn to find that wonderful, appropriate, forever home. :crossfingers.gif:
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Bentley and I enjoyed the afternoon sunshine today and found time to relax in the poets hut love4.gif
IMG_7722.JPG
IMG_7723.JPG
IMG_7724.JPG
IMG_7725.JPG
Heart fill with love.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Bentley really is a super boy. He loves his walkers and is always pleased to see us. Bentley is so good and sits nicely while you get him ready. A typical terrier boy, busy, busy. So much to see and do thumbs.gif After our walk we ended up at the Poets Hut so we could enjoy some quiet time together. Bentley enjoys a fuss and is a very affectionate boy. You can't help but love him love4.gif xx

Chilling out on the sofa.
20171008_154028.jpg
heleny

Post by heleny »

I walked Bentley today and, once again, I enjoyed every minute of our walk. I sometimes find myself wondering why, oh why, is he still in kennel care? He is so easy to walk and is such good company. I am not brilliant at posting photos on the forum I know and I find myself looking at previous photos of this gorgeous dog. I sometimes wonder if those photos do him justice. Appearance wise - (not important I know) - he has the most lovely, black, thick coat which, even though it is very curly, is also very shiny. He has the most lovely little face and size wise he is just perfect - not too big, not too small - perfect. Character wise - you would have a job to beat this smashing little character - he is cheerful and sets off at such a good pace; he is biddable, because even though he is your typical terrier and would love to chase that squirrel, he does what you say and carries on with the walk. He is lovable - no other dog can greet you like Bentley does when he knows you. He even loves people he doesn't know that well because that is his nature - loveable, fun, trusting. Come on forever home - this gorgeous little terrier has been in kennel care for ages and he still trusts us to find him his forever home - which we will do. :crossfingers.gif: :goodjob.gif: :goodluck.gif:
heleny

Post by heleny »

My mate Bentley and I enjoyed a lovely walk this morning. I really do feel as if I am walking with an old friend when I walk this smashing terrier. He is so appreciative, friendly and cheerful. He enjoys life to the full especially his walks and treats. He has been and is being so patient waiting for that comfortable, loving, forever home. Heart fill with love.gif]
RosC

Post by RosC »

I have walked Bentley quite a few times now and have a real soft spot for him. He is always pleased to see you and once out and about walks beautifully. He walks fast but doesn't pull and really enjoys sniffing around and being greeted by other walkers - any excuse to squeeze in an extra cuddle!

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”