Current Rescue Merchandise Available!

Polo & T-shirts, Hoodies, Baseball Caps, Car Magnets & Stickers etc for sale! Treat yourself or your dog and help the RR dogs at the same time!
Elliesmum

Re: Current Rescue Merchandise Available!

Post by Elliesmum » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:16 am

Laura, can we definitely not get the black zip up fleeces anymore ? :thanks.gif:
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit our fb page https://www.facebook.com/groups/676797962392764/

MrsP

Post by MrsP » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:30 pm

The company I ordered from has gone bust smiley-sad010.gif I've got another shop to try before having to go the internet route. If the shop doesn't work out then we'll have to look at funding the orders as internet companies tend to require bulk ordering, unlike previous merch organisers I can't afford a big outlay that I'd then slowly recoup with dribs and drabs of orders.

MandaTK

Post by MandaTK » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:33 pm

Laura I will contact the company that my employers use for their stuff and see if they can do a deal for us. Because we order so much of our work stuff I think they may be open to doing this for us, I shall ask nicely and come back to you. Mand x

LinzDesigner

Post by LinzDesigner » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:07 pm

xxlynne wrote:We have never had a logo for Terrierrescue Secret squirrel has been promised and let down numerous times

We know exactly what we want but just need a nifty graphic artist to offer this to our dogs

Lynne

Just let me know what you want... happy to help in fact I came up with windscreen sticker this the other day going home, thought I had sent it to you but maybe not

Linz

Ps theres a clue in the user name LinzDesigner
Attachments
Capture.JPG

Debbie(tarakisha)

Post by Debbie(tarakisha) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:54 pm

Love that window sticker Linz!! Are you selling them please?

LinzDesigner

Post by LinzDesigner » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:05 pm

It was just an idea I came up with when I caught sight of my rear window the other night, quite happy to let lynn have the artwork if she has a tame supplier
Linz xx

Debbie(tarakisha)

Post by Debbie(tarakisha) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:30 pm

LinzDesigner wrote:It was just an idea I came up with when I caught sight of my rear window the other night, quite happy to let lynn have the artwork if she has a tame supplier
Linz xx
I personally think that's a fab idea and will be first in the queue thumbs.gif xx

LinzDesigner

Post by LinzDesigner » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:28 pm

I have something in mind for a terrier rescue logo that would be suitable for clothing ... needs a bit more work ...leave it with me

lucyloo

Post by lucyloo » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:55 pm

Is there a link to merchandise that can be shared on facebook? Just thinking about catching the Xmas gift market before it's too late..

hughiesdad

Post by hughiesdad » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:53 pm

Hi there , i actually do embroidery and vinyl stickers and various other items, if your stuck for anything let me know im more than happy to help!!

Return to “RR Merchandise for Sale”