Busta Staffie Dofb 01.03.15 Ware Herts

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Busta Staffie Dofb 01.03.15 Ware Herts

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Buster78.JPG
Busta's Story : Found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a Welsh council pound early May 17: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Busta is neutered; chipped and vaccinations needed. Busta came into our Rescue 10th August

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters for at least 4 months until sure of their dogs instincts & skills, most of our dogs will need to be retained always on a lead, so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Busta's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Buster99.JPG
Buster08.JPG
Busta's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. 27.07.17 Busta - 2 year old Staffie lovely temperament. Neutered and treated for skin problem - vet feels its flea allergy and looking much better. Can get vet records forwarded. Mikey x
Busterstaffie.jpg
Busta comes 10th August 2017
Jojokate

Re: Busta Staffie Dofb 2015 Welsh pound comes 10.08.17

Post by Jojokate »

Well look at you ! Cutie pie .x
Myfurbabiesfamilt

Re: Buster Staffie Dofb 01.03.15 Welsh pound comes 10.08.17

Post by Myfurbabiesfamilt »

Oh what a cutie pie, I said to my hubby he has such a soft soppy face love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif what a heart breaker. I do wish I could have him cos I'm already in love with him. But I can't smiley-sad010.gif because my dog Jessie would not allow him in the house. hope you are homed soon :goodluck.gif: Heart fill with love.gif]
Chapmania

Re: Busta Staffie Dofb 01.03.15 Welsh pound comes 10.08.17

Post by Chapmania »

:welcome.gif: to the family Busta love4.gif xx
Chris86

Re: Busta Staffie Dofb 01.03.15 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Chris86 »

Busta is an absolute heart melter! He greeted me in his kennel like we'd known each other for years, such a friendly boy. So easy to harness and paid no attention to all the barking while walking down the kennel block. Busta was such an easy boy to walk, loose leads all the way round and so well behaved. I took him out next to the roads and he was so well behaved, not phased one bit by passing traffic. He stopped and looked for direction from me when we crossed roads (those gorgeous eyes looking up!), he had very good roadside etiquette thumbs.gif A touch nervy at one point on his walk but everything is all new to him, lots of sights and smells that seemed to overwhelm him a bit. He could hear voices and wanted to see what all the noise was about so we caught up with Glynis and Dodger (walked by Faye and Ali) which seemed to settled Buster down, he happily trotted along behind so it seems he likes a bit of company.

Back at the kennels Busta was the centre of attention for a while with so many walkers to say hello to, and he really wanted to say hello to everyone. Very very friendly boy and has very good manners to boot. While us humans were eating cookies he just sat and looked up with that heart melting expression in his eyes, he knows how to work his expression lol.gif He's chunky Staffie up front but a little thin at the back so hopefully he'll fill in a little bit soon! Love his long white "socks" thumbs.gif He knows sit and paw, he definitely knows his name and is so responsive to voice. Safe to say he loves his cuddles too love4.gif Lucky boy Busta had a second time out a little later, this time for his photo-shoot (can't wait to see the pics of this boy!). Such an adorable boy, hopefully he won't be with us for too long!
Try resisting those eyes!
Try resisting those eyes!
Buster Eyes2.jpg
Buster Look.jpg
Buster & Pals.jpg
"The hoomans are talking when they should be paying attention to me!"
"The hoomans are talking when they should be paying attention to me!"
Debbie(tarakisha)

Post by Debbie(tarakisha) »

Met Mr. Handsome himself today.....he is such a gorgeous boy, inside and out love4.gif I have a feeling he won't be with us long.....
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Oh my love4.gif

We're not just a little smitten, we're all a lotta smitten !!! :D

Busta is super adorable, little guy who has made us all swoon, we could have spent all day with him and more, special little fella love4.gif

Ready to swoon ...
DSC07619.JPG
DSC07580.JPG
DSC07586.JPG
DSC07589.JPG
DSC07608.JPG
love4.gif

and some more love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif
DSC07591.JPG
DSC07601.JPG
DSC07578.JPG
DSC07587.JPG
DSC07574.JPG
DSC07576.JPG
sweet sweet boy xxx
sweet sweet boy xxx
DSC07595.JPG
DSC07599.JPG
DSC07609.JPG
DSC07614.JPG
DSC07611.JPG
Kisses for Chris, nice to meet you xxx
DSC07617.JPG
Heart fill with love.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Chris86

Post by Chris86 »

Great pics, love him! :smiley-love014.gif:

One other thing to note... eating after his walk he showed no signs of guarding his food, he was happy to be touched and have his harness taken over his head with no reaction whatsoever, also no problems in moving his bowl while he was eating thumbs.gif
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

A couple more of this little heart throb love4.gif xxx
IMG_7228.JPG
IMG_7229.JPG
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
anne

Post by anne »

I got to properly meet Busta this morning and oh, wowser, what a guy. I am completely smitten. We went for a walk. Well more of a plod really as Busta is not too bothered about going for a walk at the moment. He needed a bit of encouragement but we managed a short walk. I then sat down and realised that Busta's thing is people and cuddles. We just hung out on the grass for a while and Beth and her friend came to say hello as well and both got a happy greeting with much tail wagging.
DSCF9549.jpgbuster2.jpg
DSCF9553.jpgbuster2.jpg
DSCF9554.jpgbuster2.jpg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”