Maisie Staffie DOB 12.07.08 - 19.08.19

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Elliesmum

Re: Maisie Staffie DOB 12.07.08 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Elliesmum »

My Sunday's are now about walking Maisie first! I get her out early so we can have a decent walk without too many off lead dogs around. Of course, there's always one :icon_barking_dog-116.gif:
Everything has been said about Maisie's good points. There's one reason she's not getting her home and that's her attitude to other dogs. So let's be frank....
If you can accept that Maisie can just have walks on the lead around where you live, not open spaces and other dogs are on the lead too, OR you are maybe a person that can't walk far yourself, and want a companion dog, but have a good sized garden, then please, please adopt Maisie, she would be very happy with this love4.gif love4.gif
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Yes, so true.............Maisie needs her home soon, she's so sad being in kennels for so long.........she really is a SCRUMMY , YUMMY HUNNY !! [cry.gif]

We went for walkies and a natter in the woods today behind the kennels, on our special walk with guaranteed no loose dogs so she could relax, then up the road a bit, also again, no off lead furries to be bothered with.

I borrowed Buttons special Neon Sign (he said he didn't mind if it helps his friends) to alert anyone we might meet.

Love you Maisie.......xXx Heart fill with love.gif]

I just need a little help with life...anyone ??????? xXx
I just need a little help with life...anyone ??????? xXx
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

We don't normally do inside kennel photos but these are endorsed by Lynne !
Lovely Ali (mum to x RR Patterdale rescue's Gertie and Mally) popped by today with various items including a bed/cushion donated by a friend of hers, the perfect fit for Maisie's bed, she now has a mattress better than the one on my bed and was very very pleased with it as I left this evening love4.gif

Ohhhh yessssss, very comfy, Thankyou says Maisie xxx
My very lovely new cushion for my bed :0)
My very lovely new cushion for my bed :0)
With my lovely throw over the top :0)
With my lovely throw over the top :0)
Sleep well Maisie, love you lots and still wishing for that home of yours to come forwards, you so deserve it :crossfingers.gif: xxxxxxxxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Chris86

Post by Chris86 »

It's hard not to love Miss Maisiemoo love4.gif She joined my mum and me on a walk and then some paddock time afterwards. We had a potter around in some of the fields nearby and typically we saw an off-lead dog in the first one we came to, no owner in sight and it was just chasing a bird. It zoomed across and back disappearing back into the woods, Maisie was such a good girl while it was storming around. After that she had the fields to herself and a chance for lots of uninterrupted rolling and a chill out to take on water, which she likes to take from the bottle thumbs.gif She loves a bit of attention and especially when she gets lots of humans to herself, such a sweetheart who can be a bit of a diva when it comes to treats. That impatient "bark" makes me laugh every time lol.gif

Lots of plodding around and exploring in the paddock, Maisie decided she was faaaaaar too tired to be exercising. She did get to see Sarah and actually ran to go greet her, so I'll give Maisie credit there thumbs.gif She enjoyed lots of cuddles today, she's just too hard to resist :smiley-gen132.gif:
Maisie Smile.jpg
Maisie Field.jpg
Maisie Cuddles3.jpg
Maisie Cuddles2.jpg
Maisie Cuddles.jpg
Maisie Profile.jpg
Maisie Rolling2.jpg
Maisie Rolling.jpg
Maisie Sit.jpg
Amethyst

Re: Maisie Staffie DOB 12.07.08 Guildford Foster

Post by Amethyst »

She's settling in nicely thumbs.gif Will post more updates so you know how she's getting on.
Maisie Moo.jpg
Amethyst

Post by Amethyst »

Oh my. I'm glad Maisie Moo is so popular. Here she is all chilled out.
20170619_203923.jpg
Amethyst

Post by Amethyst »

Here she is doing a bit of sunbathing love4.gif
20170623_131156.jpg
Amethyst

Post by Amethyst »

So far the only photos I can get of Maisie are of her sleeping :-D She's doing well though.
Maisie.jpg
Amethyst

Post by Amethyst »

I took her with me to guitar lessons today.
guitar.jpg
Amethyst

Post by Amethyst »

Believe it or not, Maisie is somewhere under this blanket.

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”