Olive Mastiff x DofB 2013 - 27th October 22

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
pits

Re: Olive Mastiff x DofB 2013 Guildford Kenns

Post by pits »

Olive was perfect today again when I took her for a walk. It was so hot so we took lots of breaks and kept to the shade. She was slightly nervous of busy roads but seems to be slowly getting more comfortable walking around busier roads now. She's adorable and loves cuddles, like a big gentle teddy bear really. Here's some pics:
o1.jpg
o2.jpg
o3.jpg
o4.jpg
Sitting sweetly during a break
Sitting sweetly during a break
Jojo18

Post by Jojo18 »

Another wonderful meet and walk with Olive today .She's so gentle with that soft smiley face. We walked alongside Tansy and Ashley today and Olive only became concerned if we lost sight of them as they fell behind.She really enjoys walking alongside her kennel friends and was very relaxed in their company .she's such a treasure hope for a happy ending soon .
lucyloo

Post by lucyloo »

Once again Olive proved herself to be a calming influence on excitable terrier cross Chalkie :dog_running-186.gif: , who's just a baby. What a good girl. She's like the chubby dinner-lady that all the schoolkids love. :goodjob.gif: Heart fill with love.gif]
Nurse Flo

Post by Nurse Flo »

A lovely amble along the river today with the gorgeous, calm dollop that is Olive.
A more relaxing and happy companion would be hard to find. She may be a big lass but oh so gentle and oh such an easy girl on the lead. Fabulous with a capital F is our Olive.
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Happy girl waiting for a treat
Happy girl waiting for a treat
Walked Olive for the first time on Saturday, what a lovely girl she is, a real miss wiggle bottom when harnessing and halti-ing (is that a real word ?!!) but so easy on her walk, we walked with lovely Lucy (and Jo) and both girls were very relaxed together. Olive does a great sit and paw, she takes treats gently and loves a flop down and a good old roll in the grass when ever she can, a gorgeous gentle girl.
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Jo and Olive taking a break on the our today
Jo and Olive taking a break on the our today
Olive is a stunning girl, she has such a gorgeous scrummy face and walks beautifully.
pits

Post by pits »

0093.gif

I took Olive for another walk earlier, it was great seeing her again and I wish that she has a comfortable sofa somewhere in her near future where she can lounge around happily. She was extremely good and easy in her kennel to harness, and as always very good and easy on the walk, walking beside or even behind me and never pulling in the slightest, looking back at me now and again. After the walk I sat with her in the kennel for a while and gave her some attention which I think she was pleased about. She's a great dog and just a over-sized teddy bear really. I hope someone gives her a chance. Here's some photos I took:
o1.jpg
o2.jpg
o3.jpg
pits

Post by pits »

Olive had already been for a walk when I saw her today and it was quite hot and sunny so I just spent some time giving her attention in her kennel today. Its clear how loving and friendly she is when you meet her, she's very happy getting cuddles and attention and I think she'll form a wonderful bond with her future companion. She really is like a big harmless teddy bear.
Megan

Post by Megan »

Myself, Olive and James shared a day together on Sunday and had a really wonderful time.

We took Olive back to James' parents in Guildford, with their big fenced garden. It was really hot, so Olive spent some time sniffing around and had a little run here and there, but while we were doing other things in the garden, she just chilled out in the shade, watching attentively.

We went inside when it got really hot to watch some TV and chill out, and Olive just fell straight to sleep on the cool floor.

We got lots of cuddles and snuggles from Olive - she really is a gentle giant. Very gentle taking treats, very gentle with her cuddles - just wants to be close to people. She's also an absolute dream on the lead; walks right next to you with not even a hint of pulling.

Olive is a big dog, with an even bigger heart.

I've upload some videos and a pic below. love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif

OLIVE.jpg

Desperate for this wonderful girl to find her forever home soon. :crossfingers.gif:

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”