Bramleyapples

Re: Huey Staffie DofB Oct 15 Chessington Kenns

Post by Bramleyapples »

received_10155322426390942-614x819.jpeg
Posted on behalf of Jo
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Took Huey out on a lovely long walk over oxshott woods today. He loved it.
Full of energy, had a good stretch out so hopefully he'll have a nice sleep this afternoon.
He's such a pleasure to be with, very loving. Can be bitey but without malice , just a young playful lad and he will soon grow out of that. All he needs is the right commitment and time like any other dog needs. He will make a family or anyone very happy . If I didn't have cats he would be mine .
I'm very attached to this boy , he deserves his warm sofa and a loving family . :dog_running-186.gif:
Bramleyapples

Post by Bramleyapples »

received_10155337457590942-480x640.jpeg
received_10155337459590942-480x640.jpeg
received_10155337459920942_crop_614x614.jpeg
received_10155337460105942-614x819.jpeg
Some lovely photos from Jo of her walk with Huey love4.gif
John

Post by John »

New walker Samantha walked Huey today along with me and Mungo. Huey was excited to be out and was a bit pully at first but by the end of the walk was responding to verbal commands to walk nicely. This is another nice friendly dog that I will definitely be walking in the future if he's not snapped up before! Forgot to take photos :geek:
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Took the gorgeous Huey out to oxshott woods again today . Had a lovely long walk and used up some of that endless energy. Very very well behaved young boy and comes to you on command.
He greets dogs impeccably. Every single dog that came up to him he was amazing .
Someone is REALLY missing out on this boy . Took some great pics will ask Hannah to put them up for me
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Took Huey out for a a lovely long walk at Esher common yesterday, to get rid of some of that energy.
He was as lively as ever , a pure delight to be around . Gives me so much joy.
He loved it . Will post some pics . He really does deserve some love and dedication . He's young and excitable but he does listen very very well . He is absolutely superb around other dogs, I cant tell you enough how well behaved he is. Tail wagging everytime he sees another dog , and he greets them so so well .
frankie

Post by frankie »

I met this handsome lad yesterday and he really is a looker . Lovely square face and soooooo friendly .Pics of Huey don't do him justice . Huey is a puller but he will listen to one word commands and responds to his name and wants to please his walker. We walked with John and Kyla (SR) and had no problems apart from who was going to be in front . This is a young dog who needs a bit of training and will make a great companion. It would have been nice to let him off somewhere secure to run off all his energy. When back at the kennels he loved a tummy rub and will smother you in kisses . He knows sits and takes treats very gently. He is adorable and will adore you xxxxx
frankie

Post by frankie »

Huey and I had another lovely walk in the woods yesterday,we were joined by John and Rosemary SR and new walker Imogen who was walking Edie OB. Huey was keen to be off with his tail wagging .Huey is young who listens well ,he does mouth when excited but a firm no and he gently licks you , he is such a lovable chap didn't react to Rosemerry excited barking or Edie getting grumpy .I took some great pictures but I'm still rubbish up loading them on here .I have however put them on our face book page . Huey and his RR companions walked very well together. Huey was last to go back onto kennels he loves to climb on to the picnic table for a tummy rub .When the kennel maid came to collect him he was sitting on the picnic table watching me with a face that said hey don't leave me she had to distract him . He really did pull at my heartstrings it was hard to go ,love this boy xxxxx
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Huey loved his 2 hours In oxshott woods again today. He's such a sweetheart and he made a new doggy friend. He walked side by side very nicely . It's been proven week after week that he is perfect with other dogs .
Huey needs his forever home . I'll try and upload some photos later
Dogmatix

Post by Dogmatix »

Took Huey for a spin in the woods yesterday morning - what an energetic boy! It must have been his first outing that morning; he had only two gears: full speed or standing very handsomely. If I hadn't been in clunky walking boots, I would have taken him for a run.
We stopped for a cuddle, which him did very enthusiastically - even got my earlobe licked! There was a hint of happy puppy mouthing, but he stopped immediately when I said.
On the way back we had a game of fetch with a stick, which he loooved. He wanted to play tug with the stick, but when asked to leave he did let go and let me throw it again (only a short way of course, as he was on the lead - must try this with a flexi lead sometime).
Lovely lad, ever so happy and friendly.

Huey_20170304_113700.jpg

Huey_20170304_113647.jpg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”