Jock Westie DofB 01.07.03 - 01.07.18

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
xxlynne

Re: Jock Westie DofB 01.07.03 Market Harborough Foster

Post by xxlynne »

Experience in the sense of he ruled the roost with his original owner. He can bark to gain his walks he is used to 5 walks a day. He needs to live in a household where noise isnt a problem and an experienced owner to work in with him but to 'shape his behaviour' so he understands the world doesnt revolve around him (Though ofcourse he is so lovely it does!). Jock gets on very well with dogs and cats!
Linda

Post by Linda »

Lovely Boy....my JRT X female adores male Westies, our neighbours have several. Sadly my Chihuahua is very possesive about her JRT pal. Otherwise I would have loved to adopt little Jock. Popular breed so I am sure he will be whisked away to his new loving home soon, bless him xxx
westielyn

Post by westielyn »

JOCK IS NOT ALLOWED TO BARK AND BOSS :icon_barking_dog-116.gif:
HE IS WELL BEHAVED IN OUR PACK AND SLEEPS WITH THE GANG woo.gif]
EATS WITH OTHERS

OUTSIDE HE GETS TOO FAMILIAR WITH PASSING PRETTY LITTLE DOGS AND DOES NOT LIKE TO TOLD NO.....
HE IS DEAF SO NOT ALLOWED OFF LEAD-LIKES HIS WALKS AND LIKES TO SNIFF
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Great to see Jock reserved :goodluck.gif: xx
xxlynne

Re: Jock Westie DofB 01.07.03 Elvetham Heath Fleet

Post by xxlynne »

Lyn took Jock to meet his new family today meeting Maria, Sam & Max...and Sarah their cat! Sarah welcomed Jock with a bop apparently just in case he got ideas above his station!

Our special thanks to Dee and her family for supporting Jock and Jock's friends in Guildford. Special thank you also to Mary, Doodles and Chelsey..and special thanks to Lyn and her wonderful pack of loveilnesses
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Wonderful news, be happy Jock :goodjob.gif:
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Sam Gent

Post by Sam Gent »

Jock is settling in really well - he's now been with me for 2 weeks & is a key member of the family :)
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

:havefun.gif: love4.gif
xxlynne

Re: Jock Westie DofB 01.07.03 - 01.07.18

Post by xxlynne »

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thank you Sam and family for caring for little Jock over the past 18 months....terribly sad...he actually passed on his 15th Birthday

So pleased he was with you and had such a great life...
Westie

Re: Jock Westie DofB 01.07.03 - 01.07.18

Post by Westie »

So very sorry to read that the lovely Jock has crossed the bridge. [cry.gif]

Thank you to Sam and family for taking such wonderful care of this little man in his later years. I'm sure your hearts are broken at losing him, but hopefully you can take comfort from the fact that he has always been loved and cherished, by you, everyone at RR and also his original owner. love4.gif

Run free over the bridge little man. I hope you meet my Westie, Boycie, who crossed the bridge in 2011. If you do, have fun and give him a big Westie kiss from me.

love4.gif

:dog_running-186.gif:
X

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”