Pippin Staffie DOB 2013 - 11th October 23

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
GailW

Re: Pippin Staffie DOB 2013 Guildford Kenns

Post by GailW »

I took Pippin out for the first time over the weekend & gave her a run. I could tell she was loving it. She seemed so happy. She's a real gem....extremely cute and eyes to die for. Pip is a really special and wonderful girl.
Pippin.jpg
CatB

Post by CatB »

Darling Pippin. She is so easy to harness, walks with a loose lead all the way, she's great by the road, she can do 'sit' and 'paw', she takes treats gently. She's lovely!
JenG

Post by JenG »

I love Pippin!! She is such a seeet girl who walks so well on a loose lead, sits nicely for treats and loves a cuddle! On Saturday she had the attention of not one but two walkers as Nicky H decided that she wanted to share my time with Pippin as she is such a gorgeous girl. Pippin enjoyed the extra attention.....here she is sitting nicely for treats!
"I am such a good girl"
"I am such a good girl"
Praying that this darling gets the home she deserves soon!
Megan

Post by Megan »

Awww, that picture of Pip is great!! 0093.gif

I'm so proud of her for being so calm and easy to walk now; she's such a clever girl who learnt so fast what I ask of her when out on walks and at home, and has kept up the good work even when I'm not around! She is really ready to find her forever home with a loving, understanding, active family who she can get to know and trust - her love for those she trusts is so special.

So hoping 2017 is my gorgeous Pip's best year yet with a new, loving home for her soon.

:crossfingers.gif:
Amythompson

Post by Amythompson »

Pippin is beautiful, has she had any positive or negative encounters with cats?
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Pippin is just learning to calm around dogs. We would not suggest she could live with cat(s) at this stage. Her family will have to be firm standing by with her supporting her outside with dog encounters: Her home should be her sanctuary where she doesn't need further demands
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Myself and Pip walked with new walker Sarah and Heidi today, we kept a bit of space between us and both of them walked along lovely together, not bothered by each other but just looking and acknowledging the other. Pip does love a good old sniff and a snuffle on her walks.
CatB

Post by CatB »

20170114_131756_opt.jpg
Everybody loves darling Pippin! She is such a clever girl, I've taken her out for walks and canicross runs, on the walks she walks with a loose lead, on the canicross runs she is smart enough to know she can go ahead and give a little pull to help the runner along. She is easy to harness and responds well to her walker ... or runner!
Here are some pictures of our 'cuddle-stop' on today's run.
20170114_131716_opt.jpg
20170114_131656_opt.jpg
Megan

Post by Megan »

Awww, It looks like Pip really enjoys her runs with you!!

I can't believe how chilled out she is on a lead these days... makes a change from when I was first championing her and we used to have to power walk along at warp speed to keep up :smiley-chores002.gif:

Me, Pippin and James had a really relaxed day on Sunday (I knew she'd been out on a canicross on Saturday so thought a sleepy day would suit her well).

We went for a short walk before getting in the car and back to James' for lots of naps and cuddles

Here are some pictures... She's so beautiful.
pip1 - Copy.jpg
pip2 - Copy.jpg
pip3 - Copy.jpg
pip5 - Copy.jpg

And I know we're not meant to post pictures with us in there but I couldn't help but smile when I found this one amongst the many I clicked on Sunday afternoon... She loves giving kisses... to James in particular...!! love4.gif
pip6 - Copy.jpg
I'm desperate for Pip to find her forever home soon. :crossfingers.gif: She's so wonderful and in a such a good place; ready to be whisked away to her forever family

love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Oh Megan we always love to see our doggies with their humans. It shows how wonderful they are around us all! Lovely pics and specially lovely pic of the 3 of you! xxxx

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”