Charlie AmBull DofB 01.10.13 Oakham, Rutland

Dogs that have found their forever home
LizS

Re: Charlie AmBull DofB 1.10.13 Chessington Kenns

Post by LizS »

Charlie came out for a walk with me again today and he was a pleasure to walk as always, he can get a bit excited at times and you can see he just wants to be off running, chasing a ball or something. He really deserves a family to love him (and to play ball with him) because he is a lovely, gentle boy. He's great with other dogs, he can get a bit nervous if there are a big group of them but he's always polite with them. He walks so calmly on the lead and checks back with you every now and again to check he's going the right way etc. I love this gentle boy! love4.gif
Debbie(tarakisha)

Re: Charlie AmBull DofB 1.10.13 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Debbie(tarakisha) »

Met the gorgeous Charlie today at Gatwick and what a lovely boy he is love4.gif

Upon entering his kennel I received huge hugs and excitement. I asked him where his ball was and he promptly went off to find it, bless his heart. Very easy to harness and will sit on command with a little persuasion from a sausage or two :D

Once out and about we enjoyed a lovely chilled walk. Charlie loves to stop and sniff upon his journey and checks back to ensure all is well. We passed a lady with a collie, a man on his own and 2 squirrels without any reaction at all. He saw a resident cat through a mesh barrier without issue. We spent sometime chilling out on the bench before heading back into the kennel, whereby he said hi to Faye and watched the comings and goings of other dogs well.

Charlie really enjoys human company and has so much love to give love4.gif

Sarah will share today's photos ASAP :smiley-chores002.gif:
Sarahk

Re: Charlie AmBull DofB 1.10.13 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

The gorgeous Charlie love4.gif
DSC01945.JPG
DSC01946.JPG
DSC01948.JPG
DSC01950.JPG
DSC01951.JPG
DSC01953.JPG
DSC01954.JPG
DSC01955.JPG
DSC01952.JPG
DSC01959 - Copy.JPG
DSC01959.JPG
DSC01962.JPG
DSC01966.JPG
DSC01963.JPG
Very polite boy taking a treat from Debbie, lovely sit and big smile :D

He's also got a lovely waggle as he walks :D
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
RosC

Re: Charlie AmBull DofB 01.10.13 Gatwick Kenns

Post by RosC »

I took Charlie for a walk today. He is really friendly, he greeted me like a long lost friend,and a delight to walk. He doesn't pull at all and is very responsive to his name. Much smaller than I was imagining. We passed a couple of dogs - the first one he passed without even acknowledging it was there, the next he was very keen to say hello to. Can't wait to see him again but I have a feeling he won't be with us for long love4.gif
Debbie(tarakisha)

Took Charlie out again this morning for a lovely walk alongside Kim with Beanie. We met a couple of off lead dogs without any issue at all. Charlie is such an adorable, friendly and lovable boy. I have really fallen for him love4.gif love4.gif
Debbie(tarakisha)

I enjoyed Charlie's company this morning as we had an amble around the village. Lots of new sights and smells for the handsome boy to investigate 0028.gif. Wasn't at all phased with the passing cars and lorries. Also we walked passed a field full of sheep, Charlie took one glance and we carried on our route march. He was his usual charming self, checking back with me to see if he was doing OK.....or rather hoping for another sausage I believe, of which he sits and takes very gently. Love him love4.gif
Judy

Post by Judy »

Oh what a gorgeous lovely boy. I took Charlie out for the first time today, he was so pleased to be going out and after the initial excitement he soon settled down and walked at a lovely pace without any pulling. We passed a couple of dog walkers whilst out, the first dog he wanted to say hello and the other dog he didn't take any notice of. Charlie has such a gentle kind nature. I do hope he finds his forever home very soon. love4.gif
Debbie(tarakisha)

Another chilled walk with the gorgeous Charlie......he makes me laugh.......I came back covered in mud but not on a speck to be seen on him!! Charlie very delicately tiptoes his way through the mud :smiley-chores002.gif:
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Charlie with Debbie the other week, look at his smile :D
IMG_4406.JPG
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Debbie(tarakisha)

Hadn't seen the handsome Charlie for a few days and he greeted me like a long lost friend love4.gif Very responsive on our walk today bless his heart. Love this boy so much love4.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”