Stanley Boxer x Lurcher DOB 2011 Rayleigh Essex

Dogs that have found their forever home
MandaTK

Re: Stanley Boxer x Lurcher DOB 2011 Rayleigh Essex

Post by MandaTK »

Lovely pics of Stan the Man. We all knew he would plonk himself firmly in the hearts of a special family, he did that to all of us walkers at RR. Thank you for loving him and for posting such a wonderful update. Hugs and cuddles to the gorgeous man xxxxxxxxx bighug.gif
Steven&Karen

Post by Steven&Karen »

Thank you for such lovely comments, what love you all show to the dogs and also to each other love4.gif

Stanley had a wonderful holiday in Suffolk, what more could a dog want - a loving family to spoil him, lovely walks in the countryside & even better lead-free running on the beach, staying in a pretty cottage and more rabbits then a dog could shake a stick at. Stanley was able to run free on the beach every day, he had 4 to choose from lol.gif he met lots of interesting people, dogs and visited some lovely places and it was sunny nearly every day too :D
What a good boy he was, travelling and settling into a strange new home he took it all his stride. My brother stayed for 2 days and was so impressed with how Stan had settled.
We were able to take Stanley into pubs, tearooms and cafes and he behaved really well.
Thank you RR for setting Stanley up to be such a lovely boy, he's a credit to all your hard work, patience, love and belief mylove.gif

Lovely here in Orford Ness
Lovely here in Orford Ness

Wenhaston rabbits where are you?
Wenhaston rabbits where are you?

This is the life, I'm a beach bum
This is the life, I'm a beach bum
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Stanley the dude :cool.gif:

Sounds a great holiday, sunshine too, Stanley must be a very good omen for nice weather !!!
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Bertie and Pippa

Post by Bertie and Pippa »

What a good boy - so pleased he has fallen on his paws with you and has the love of a good family now behind him. It's what every dog should have xx
Steven&Karen

Post by Steven&Karen »

Amazing that 6 months have wizzed past since the gorgeous Stanley came to Essex to join our family. In the last 6 months we've seen him change and slowly realise that he's staying here for good.
Stan has a new lady in his life, the wonderful Liz. We had a family do last week where we would be away from home for 9 hours & felt we couldn't put him in kennels so for 2 weeks Liz came & took Stan out for walks & started visiting him at our house with us here then when we were out until he was ready for her to look after him here for the day. What a success it was, Stan loves her.
Stan is such a good boy, he was a star yesterday as the bell hadn't been left on he realised there was someone was at the door so ran into the kitchen woofing & wagging his tail at Steven and took him to the door :icon_barking_dog-116.gif: What a clever boy.
We thought you would like to see a relaxed Stan in our garden, he very rarely nibbles & only when he's super hyped up because he's extremely pleased to see one of us and sometimes if he wakes up from a deep sleep whilst next to us & can't of a minute work out where he is. But by just holding his face gently and calmly talking to him in a soft voice he realises that its unacceptable & stops. The other night he lay full length along my side on the settee with his head on my chest and went to sleep, how wonderful it was love4.gif
We can not thank you enough Lynne and all the lovely RR people who helped safe Stanley's life - Stanley's filled that dog shaped hole in our lives Kiss of love.gif
Steven&Karen

Post by Steven&Karen »

Hi ya!.gif

Yoga Anyone
Yoga Anyone
Steven&Karen

Post by Steven&Karen »

positivo1.gif

Stanley resize.jpg
staffylevi

Post by staffylevi »

Fantastic update guys... He's looking amazing!! :goodjob.gif: Give the big lug a big big hug from us. bighug.gif And Mr Stan... Good Boy! xxx woo.gif]
Doin' it for the staffies ...
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Wonderful update on the deliciously gorgeous handsome Stan. Great photos. give him a big squeeze from me too please xxxx
Bertie and Pippa

Post by Bertie and Pippa »

Awe, lovely to read your update and to see just how very loved he is - I am sure he would agree that you were very obviously worth the wait until you came for him to take him home. So nice to hear how well he is settling and what joy he is bringing to your lives. positivo1.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”