Heathcliff Am Bull DOB 2013 Nottingham

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Heathcliff Am Bull DOB 2013 Nottingham

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Heathcliff61.JPG
Heathcliff needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Known background: Heathcliff was found stray/abandoned, unchipped & unclaimed within a council pound. We stepped forwards to offer a Rescue place and save Heathcliff's life came into our care on the 12th May 16. Heathcliff is now neutered, chipped and vaccinated. Heathcliff was in boarding kennels in Broxbourne

Visit Heathcliff's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Heathcliff87.JPG
Heathcliff67.jpg
HeathcliffJune4.jpg
Heathcliff 's Thread below: Watch progress through our Rescue
Original Referral: Please remember this is the information we received from the referrer. Once a dog is with us and we begin to work with them and unpack them they can and often do reveal positive skills trust and transform behaviours 6th May 16 ABD came in last night no chip full grown and entire. Dog friendly. About 2-3 years old. Jxx Dog Warden
Heathcliff3.jpg
Heathcliff.jpg
Heathcliff1.jpg
Heathcliff2.jpg
We have agreed to save Heathcliff
Chapmania

Re: Heathcliff Am Bull DOB 2013 East London Pound comes tomo

Post by Chapmania »

Lynne you are spoiling us!!! Welcome to the family gorgeous Heathcliff Kiss of love.gif xx
SarahW

Re: Heathcliff Am Bull DOB 2013 East London Pound comes tomo

Post by SarahW »

Ok someone has got to sing it...

"Heathcliff it's me your Cathy
I'm coming home"

or rather it is us RR and we will find you your forever home. :D

Lovely scrummy handsome boy.
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
xxlynne

Re: Heathcliff Am Bull DOB 2013 Chessington Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Oh I am his Cathy! Spent the day with Heathcliff as my front passenger. He was a little closed down initially but soon to be realised as a big softee. He went into our vets and came out neutered, chipped and 1st vaccination. Good bill of health other than he is under weight and losing fur due to being under weight.
HeathcliffMay1.jpg
HeathcliffMay2.jpg
HeathcliffMay3.jpg
HeathcliffMay4.jpg
HeathcliffMay5.jpg
After his op Bless
After his op Bless
Really enjoyed his company and got cuddles and cheek licks...he isnt gushing just tender. Now sleeping off his day
Froggie757

Post by Froggie757 »

Heathcliff would like to advise his fans that whoever said dogs don't like cuddles is very seriously wrong! This guy is the cuddle master! He has these huge paws and he loves to just rest them on your shoulders and gaze lovingly at you, I was very happy to oblige. I'm in love again and we've only had one date. Walkers get your hands in this boy while you can cos he surely won't be with us long and he is beautiful, very friendly and did I mention he gives great cuddles? love4.gif
Georgie Girl

Post by Georgie Girl »

We keep coming back online to check this boy out, his face has stolen our hearts!
Have you had any applications for him yet?
Im not sure what Miss Jean (Gina) would make of a brother??!!!!
Team Millard Xxx
Deborah

Post by Deborah »

Gina would love a brother I'm sure. She would be a great big sister winkwink.gif
Georgie Girl

Post by Georgie Girl »

Oh Deborah, thats not helpful, lol.gif !!!
Fred R

Post by Fred R »

Georgie Girl

Post by Georgie Girl »

Thankyou Fred ;)
I have looked at the homing questionnaire (more than once!) but we aren't going to be in a position to offer a place until the 2nd week of June.
I know that rehoming ASAP is what is really needed, and I can't fill out the questionnaire knowing we can't stick to the 7 day request.
Hence, why I thought I would tentatively ask here about him!
I don't know whether he would be a fit for us and I don't know what our Miss Jean would make of him, but couldn't leave it alone. Ive woken up thinking about him!!! love4.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”