Bella Small GSD x DOB 14.09.14 Eastry, Kent

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Bella Small GSD x DOB 14.09.14 Eastry, Kent

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Bella8.jpg
Bella needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Known background: Bella was handed as the family wanted a guard dog and Bella so isn't. We stepped forwards to offer a Rescue place and save Bella's life. Bella is now spayed, chipped and fully vaccinated. Bella came 5th April into boarding Kenns near Chessington

Visit Bella's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Bella3.jpg
Bella14.jpg
Bella's Thread below: Watch progress through our Rescue
Original Referral: Please remember this is the information we received from the referrer. Once a dog is with us and we begin to work with them and unpack them they can and often do reveal positive skills trust and transform behaviours Hi Lynne,
Bella1.jpeg
This girl is at East London she was at the vets being spayed when you was there. Her space hasn't come off. Could you squeeze her in with Lassie? She is spayed & first vaxed. Sign over family wanted a guard dog but she is way too soft! Good with other dogs about 18 months old. Really need to shift her! M ADMx
Chapmania

Re: Bella GSD x DOB 10.14 East London pound comes 5th Apr

Post by Chapmania »

Gorgeous girl. Welcome to the family Bella Kiss of love.gif xx
xxlynne

Re: Bella Small GSD x DOB 10.14 Chessington Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Bella is small around 16" to the shoulder. Easy peasy little girl eager to please and confused as to why she is in "prison"..she needs home comforts.
Polpat

Post by Polpat »

Although Bella is described as small - she really really is! Barely knee high and very finely built, perhaps with collie parentage too? She is absolutely gorgeous and such an "honest" sort of dog - the type that for every smidgeon of love and care you give her, she will repay you a thousand times over. Although she doesn't seem to have experienced much of the outside world, she is clearly intelligent and will be an A* learner I am sure! Although bewildered by all the recent upheavals in her life, she settled on her walk and loved rootling about in the hedgerows. Best of all, she adored splashing in the puddles and would have loved to have played more. She definitely has a playful cheeky side to her and was loving and friendly to people she met and dogs too.
image.jpg
It was difficult to get a picture on such a rainy day but Bella really is super special and lovely love4.gif
Tim

Post by Tim »

Another gorgeous girl to photograph - Lynne is spoiling us - I don't know what she's crossed with but she's like a miniature GSD thumbs.gif
untitled-7.jpg
untitled-2.jpg
untitled.jpg
untitled-3.jpg
untitled-5.jpg
untitled-8.jpg
untitled-13.jpg
untitled-14.jpg
untitled-10.jpg
untitled-12.jpg
untitled-9.jpg
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
Polpat

Post by Polpat »

In just a few days, Bella has grown in confidence and bounded out of kennels ready for some fun. I think Bella is very intelligent and a fast learner - maybe she would be a good sniff and search or tracker dog as she delights in the scents of EVERYTHING on our route love4.gif How she would have loved to have run off lead - frustrating for us both that this isn't possible but she still took delight in pouncing in puddles, snuffling in the undergrowth and investigating the most mundane of objects.
She is such a joyous dog, taking delight in simple things and clearly adores people and seems very at ease with all the dogs we met too.
For such an clever dog, the tedium of kennels must be very hard and she will love the opportunity to use her brain and enjoy an active, fun filled lifestyle. She will be immensely rewarding too as I think she will love to learn.
Beautiful Bella
Beautiful Bella
Enjoying a good roll
Enjoying a good roll
Playing in the stream
Playing in the stream
helenmc2003

Post by helenmc2003 »

Little Bella's definitely not a guard dog but she could be a sniffer dog! She was my last walk of the day and she had a great time rolling in the mud and then jumping on my knee for a cuddle. Thanks Bella! She's a sweetie pie and a clever doggie who could probably learn to do all kinds of things if she found the right home to exercise her brain as well as her little legs!
jacnmrb

Post by jacnmrb »

Bella was a pleasure to walk, and watch, on Saturday. She loved being out and took great pleasure in sniffing through as many bushes and blades of grass as she could manage. She also adores puddles through which she ran her nose enthusiastically. She wanted to run and have the freedom to explore far and wide; mental note made to take the long training lead next time.
Polpat

Post by Polpat »

image.jpg
I felt like I was walking with a celebrity today..... Bella had so many fans wanting to stop and talk about her! One lady was so taken with her, we talked for ages and two others came over to say what a fantastically well behaved dog I had....I am not sure whose head grew largest...mine or Bellas! She is indeed a bit of a superstar - very responsive (the rattle of a treat bag gets her immediate attention!) and a delight to spend time with. She was muzzle to muzzle with lots of dogs and it was waggy tails and happy encounters each time and she was totally unphased by 6 polo ponies who were being turned out in the field next to us. She did jump out of her skin when someone sneezed - bless her lol.gif
She romped around happily on a long line, never straying far and for her the best bit of the walk was the stream......what a water baby! She danced in the water and plunged her head in and out of the stream and splashed it with her paws - she was so excited and happy. She is totally joyful, loving little dog who will bring so much happiness to whoever is lucky enough to adopt her.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpeg
Polpat

Post by Polpat »

image.jpeg
What a beautiful day to spend time with this beautiful dog - not only is she so pretty and gorgeous on the outside - she has the loveliest of natures and the kindest heart. Her breed implies she will be big but Bella is dainty and dinky and barely knee high. She is so affectionate and friendly and desperate to play with other dogs - she really loves their company. Perhaps her life until now has been quite sheltered as she exudes such joy and enthusiasm for everything she encounters.
Bella had fun on the long line again which gives her a little more freedom to have fun and afterwards we enjoyed a sit down and cuddle on the grass in the sunshine. Kiss of love.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”