Reggie Staffie DOB 02.15 Littlehampton

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Reggie Staffie DOB 02.15 Littlehampton

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Reggiehead.JPG
Reggie needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Known background: Reggie was found stray with his litter sister on the streets. The dog warden found out where they came from a back street breeder who had their parents and the next litter of puppies already born. The owners didn't want Reggie and his sister so they came into the pound. We stepped forwards to offer a Rescue place. Reggie is neutered chipped and vaccinated. Reggie was in boarding kennels in Guildford

Reggie grew up with his mum & dad & sister. Reggie is nervous outdoors as he hasn’t had the standard exposure to the world puppies are introduced to. Reggie is intelligent & young so can play catch up …easy! A longer legged boy with a sweet friendly face who wants to make friends & share love. Regal Reggie

Visit Reggie's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Reggie29.JPG
Reggie11.JPG
Reggie25.JPG
Reggie's Thread below: Watch progress through our Rescue
Original Referral: Adam has asked us to find Reggie his home
Sarahk

Re: Reggie Staffie DOB 02.15 Chessington Kennels

Post by Sarahk »

Handsome lad Reggie at his photoshoot :D
DSC01331.JPG
DSC01289.JPG
DSC01331 - Copy.JPG
DSC01294 model 6 Reggie.JPG
DSC01296.JPG
DSC01298.JPG
DSC01299.JPG
Does he give a paw I asked Adam ...
DSC01327.JPG
oh yes he does :0)
oh yes he does :0)
DSC01329.JPG
Beautiful
Beautiful
Such a clever boy :D
DSC01302.JPG
Quite likes his man hugs with Adam too :smiley-gen132.gif:
DSC01310.JPG
DSC01311.JPG
DSC01312.JPG
DSC01323.JPG
DSC01325.JPG
Beautiful boy :D
DSC01305.JPG
DSC01317.JPG
:crossfingers.gif: for you home to come soon Reggie :crossfingers.gif:
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Froggie757

Re: Reggie Staffie DOB 02.15 Godstone Kennels

Post by Froggie757 »

I'm in love! Yes, I know, again! Lynne asked if I could help by picking this boy up from the vets and of course I said yes, what could possibly go wrong? Well the cutest, gentlest, softest Staffie ever, that's what! I didn't want to leave him in his snug kennel, which had, I will admit, been beautifully prepared for him by the Godstone ladies. He snuggled into me, gave me his best paw, licked my nose and generally tried to make himself irresistible. Oh Reggie, you are a heart breaker. Now when can I fit my next walk in.............. :smiley-love014.gif:
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

I had the pleasure of meeting Reggie today. Had an amazing welcome from him, he is such a friendly boy! Very easy to harness and walking through the kennel block proved no problem.

We headed straight to the paddock for a game of ball which proved quite difficult as all the balls were frozen solid. That didn't seem to stop Reggie having a good play and run around. Reggie loves attention and just wants to kiss you. At one point I stood close to a chair which Reggie leapt onto and put his paws on my shoulder and another face wash was delivered. I think he liked me! Reggie gets down and will stop when you tell him no. He loves to 'talk' to you and we were having a wonderful conversation. Good job that nobody was about otherwise they would have been thinking that I had completely lost the plot lol.gif

Reggie walked very well and close to heel. No issues with passing traffic. Wasn't that interested in the horses which we passed. When I put Reggie on the extending lead he wasn't that bothered about exploring. He just wanted to be close to me. When we got back to the kennels he was a real gentleman taking his treats. Wonderful manners.

Reggie will make a wonderful companion and a very welcome addition to some lucky family. Gorgeous boy. :smiley-gen132.gif: xx
Froggie757

Post by Froggie757 »

Reggie had a good day today I think. When I arrived to take him out for the day he had already been out for a walk with Warwick, even so I was given a huge welcome on entering his kennel, all the kisses I could take and more. He is easy to harness though and left the kennel without a backward glance when I offered him more time out.

He was more vocal today and it took me a while to work out he was just asking for cuddles, the whole walking thing just being a side event. We managed about 30 minutes walking slowly round a field with Reggie hardly leaving my side. So focussed on strokes and tickles was he that he totally missed the close encounter we had with a deer, he does love his snuggles.

As we spent more time together he started to relax and the kisses became slightly less frantic and more loving. He sits on your feet or leans into you or even stands with his paws on your shoulders if he can get somewhere high enough, he just loves human attention.

We stopped for a sausage sandwich, well he had sausage, I seemed mostly to have the bread. Then more cuddles while I drank my coffee. Being so cold out we decided the car would be a better place for a snooze so headed back to take an afternoon nap. Like all teenagers Reggie tried very hard to keep his eyes open but eventually failed and and I got to listen to his gentle snores. Bless him, he is such a cuddle monkey.
Nearly sleeping
Nearly sleeping
IMG_0322.JPG
Reggie selfie
Reggie selfie
After our snooze it was off for another short stroll then a trip to the local dog friendly pub, just coffee honest! Reggie turned the charm up a notch and three grown men were fawning over him. He also decided he was a full lap dog and enjoyed the chance to catch up on more sleep. It was such a shame to disturb him an hour later when it was time to get back to the kennels.

I will look forward to repeating days like this one but he'd prefer his forever home so if you have space for a cuddle monkey then this is your guy!
Lapdog!
Lapdog!
Small cuddle monkey!
Small cuddle monkey!
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Reggie is friendly, Reggie is fun, Reggie is a cheeky monkey! He almost puts his harness on himself after barking at you and then we're off! He can get a bit excited and still puppy mouths and will jump up, so you need to let him know he can't do that. He's just a big puppy. I walked him with Nicki on her induction today and he did settle into a nice calm walk. He also loves cuddles and his face goes all soppy as soon as you hug him :smiley-gen132.gif: when he learns to not mouth and has some training he will make a super dog. I think Nicki thought he was adorable.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Froggie757

Post by Froggie757 »

Reggie gave me his usual very enthusiastic welcome into his kennel this morning and he counts himself lucky that he was the first walk of the day before it really began raining! Once he had calmed himself enough for me to harness him we were off walking. He doesn't pull on the lead but he sets a good pace, looking back every so often to ensure you are there. Discovered today that he doesn't mind the mud but he will avoid the puddles if he can!
The cuddle monkey is becoming adept at getting cuddles! He'll start by turning towards you and barking, if you stop and call him nice names and bend down to cuddle and scratch, he is your best friend and will sit and take it all in. If however you ignore his request he'll take the leads in his mouth and glance at you as if to say 'well I did ask nicely first!!'. As soon as you oblige with stroking him, he drops the leads and lets you complete the massage - cheeky cuddle monkey!
The walk was cut short by torrential rain so we retired to the walkers room for more cuddles - I just can't resist this boy, his face washing is thorough!
bighug.gif
Froggie757

Post by Froggie757 »

Reggie and I decided to work on our sitting today, well him not me, I sit whenever someone tells me to. Reggie has so much energy and love to give and he just wants to get close to you as soon as possible and as close as possible! This was my second day in a row walking him and we'd started to practice a little yesterday and he is coming on in leaps and bounds (wrong expression in the circumstances but he learns quick, you understand). He is incredibly cheap to train as all he wants is cuddles, strokes, a kind word or a massage. He'll take any offered treats for sure but they are really unnecessary in Reggie's world. After a long walk and lots of ball chasing and much sitting practice we retired for cuddles, still the most huggable puppy for me! Kiss of love.gif
foxyandpidge

Post by foxyandpidge »

:nicethread.gif:
jules

Post by jules »

What a lovely young boy, all ready for someone to take on and guide him into the super dog he promises to be. Thank you Helen for spending a lot of quality time with him. :goodjob.gif:

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”