Tess Staffie DOB 10.2008 - 18th May 2022

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
xxlynne

Tess Staffie DOB 10.2008 - 18th May 2022

Post by xxlynne »

Tess74.JPG
Sadly sadly Tess left her family yesterday as her kidney's failed rapidly. 14 years is a good innings and oh how she loved her family...
TessPeirson.jpg
Tess' Thread below:
Current Status: Homed
Tess needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Known background: Tess was found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a council pound. She was saved by a Rescue but now the Rescue has folded, and she was abandoned in kennels. We stepped forwards to offer a Rescue place and save Tess's life. Tess is fully vaccinated, chipped and spayed. Tess is now in foster with children and Lola the cat.

Visit Tess's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Tess81.JPG
Tess75.JPG
Tess's Thread below: Watch progress through our Rescue
Original Referral: A ''Rescuer' is having a nervous breakdown and walked out on 30 dogs in boarding kennels and the kennels are now looking for Rescue places. I've pulled her to Emergency Boarding to make her safe today poor older lass. She is fully vaccinated, this is the girl I told you about that nobody wants as she's old and brindle, we don't think she is spayed. Cathyx
Tesscar2.jpg
Tess.jpg
Tesscar.jpg
Tesscar3.jpg
Tess comes into us this week
jacnmrb

Re: Tess Staffie DOB 10.2008 Northern kennels

Post by jacnmrb »

Beautiful, beautiful brindle girl.
Thanks for saving Tess, Lynne.
xxxxxx for her.
Chapmania

Re: Tess Staffie DOB 10.2008 Northern kennels

Post by Chapmania »

Lynne to the rescue yet again. How can you not? Thank you Lynne. Safe with us sweet little Tess :smiley-gen132.gif: xx
xxlynne

Re: Tess Staffie DOB 10.2008 Chessington kennels

Post by xxlynne »

Tess has arrived this afternoon. Her social diary is empty at the moment but her secretary says her ladyship is resting tonight but happy to receive!
liz000

Post by liz000 »

Ah she looks so sweet really hope she finds a home soon x
jacnmrb

Post by jacnmrb »

I had the pleasure of walking Tess on Saturday. She is gorgeous with beautiful eyes. She ambled along beside me without pulling, was very interested in the path's sniffs and smells and did the usual staffie jumps over the puddles. Bikers and joggers were given a cursory glance before Tess returned to her walk and she passed dogs with a waggy tail.
When we first set out, Tess wouldn't take any treats but when she later changed her mind, she took them very gently.
I am already in love with this beautiful, calm, brindle girl and very much looking forward to walking her again.
Photos to follow.
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Beautiful girl Tess travelled yesterday to our vets for a thorough check over. She is in good health. We found her chip and confirmed her age. Our vet is adamant she has a scar and is neutered. I rarely accept that but I do agree Tess looks very much like a neutered bitch and so we are both putting our reputations on the line as not opening her up unnecessarily. She is fully vaccinated so Tess is ready for her home. She is receptive to meeting other dogs. Oh and yes we took her and cat (and chicken) tested her, she passed!!!!!!!

staffylevi

Post by staffylevi »

Older and Brindle what more could you want eh! Tess... Kiss of love.gif Kiss of love.gif
Doin' it for the staffies ...
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Stunning girl, a real gem is Tess Kiss of love.gif

Completely exquisite eyes :yes.gif:
DSC01673.JPG
DSC01682.JPG
DSC01672.JPG
DSC01677.JPG
DSC01675.JPG
DSC01680.JPG
DSC01674.JPG
DSC01681.JPG
cuddles with lynne :0)
cuddles with lynne :0)
Beautiful with a capital B k2727.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
jules

Post by jules »

Oh Lynne, well tested, she is going to be snapped up quickly, lucky people. What a beautiful girl. Thank you

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”