Marley Staffie DOB 03.08.13 Seaford East Sussex

Dogs that have found their forever home
SarahW

Re: Marley Staffie DOB 03.08.2013 Godstone Kenns

Post by SarahW »

Helen walked Marley on Saturday whilst I walked Pablo. Marley seems to enjoy Pablo's calm energy and they both walk well together. I walked Marley earlier today and he really enjoyed off-lead time in the paddock, the rain did not put him off but it made getting pictures of him a bit difficult hence only the one picture!
Marley and Helen
Marley and Helen
Zooooooooomm!
Zooooooooomm!
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

Marley was my first walk today. He really is turning into a lovely calm boy. I have no problem getting him out of his kennel (always after a very happy hello). It was a bit grey and gloomy but Marley was the perfect companion cheering me up with his enthusiasm for his walk. I have not had any lead grabbing from him in ages, he has got over that stage with me. So he may try it with walkers he knows less well but I hope it is more of a universal change in his habits. I do love him to bits and think he would make a great family pet, with older children as he can be a bit bouncy when excited. He is a bit of a softy really and loves cuddles and being told what a good boy he is. :D
Chilling out at our half way point on the walk
Chilling out at our half way point on the walk
Did I smell sausages.....?
Did I smell sausages.....?
Such a kissable face!
Such a kissable face!
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

More lovely walks with Marley, he really is such an easy going boy. He loves paddock time and he will run and run. He does a few laps at full speed when we first get in there and then will come for cuddles and treats! He adores this time and it is pretty life-affirming stuff to witness. He is a typical affectionate staffie who loves kisses and cuddles and being told what a good boy he is. I love this sweet lad and always look forward to my time with him.
marley2.jpg
One of his first laps of the paddock!  How happy does he look!
One of his first laps of the paddock! How happy does he look!
But soon it is time for a treat!
But soon it is time for a treat!
merley1.jpg
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

Marley and I had a great walk on Saturday. He really is an awesome dog who has matured into a calm and loving staffie.
Serious face
Serious face
Happy face
Happy face
Beautiful face
Beautiful face
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

Marley is one of my easiest walks. He is very excited when I turn up at his kennels but easy enough to get out of the block. He starts off pulling at first on walks but soon settles into a nice pace and he delights in being out and sniffing about. He has really calmed down over time and is a typical loving happy staffie. I hope someone spots what a great boy he is. I love him to bits.

Here are some photos from recent walks.
mar1.jpg
He LOVES a backscratch
He LOVES a backscratch
mar3.jpg
Downward dog with Marley
Downward dog with Marley
Good boy around horses
Good boy around horses
mar1.jpg
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

Marley continues to be a little undiscovered treasure. He really is one of my easiest walks. He pulls a bit first but he doesn't get walks as often as others so he is just keen, he soon settles and stops pulling and starts sniffing about. He really is a fab staffie. I have had no lead grabbing from him since the very early in the year and responds to calm, confident handling. I really hope someone spots what a cracking dog he is and gives him a forever home. He is a sensitive boy who wants someone to love and learn from. He loves cuddles, is not overly licky. I love this gorgeous boy.
Enjoying his walk with Helen the other Saturday
Enjoying his walk with Helen the other Saturday
mar1.jpg
mar2.jpg
chinquest

Post by chinquest »

Marley and I have been enjoying walks during the week. He always looks so excited when I arrive at his kennel then oh so disappointed if I walk past bless him. But he soon forgets when it's his turn and he gives a lovely welcome. Horses seem to fascinate him and he likes to stop and stare, when one decided to roll near us Marley's tail disappeared between his legs and he looked at me rather worried so we moved on. Another day he couldn't help but stare at a horse in a pink coat until the horse decided to come towards us, time to move on again.
As Sarah says he's keen leaving the kennels but once underway he's a nice calm walk, today I felt he relaxed more with me for his nose set to work busy sniffing the hedgerow delights. A lovely boy I'm beginning to get rather fond of :smiley-love029.gif:
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

I had a lovely time with Marley in the paddock today. The winter sun put a spring in his step. We then had a lovely walk. When I stopped by the walkers room Marley met another walker, Dawn like a long lost friend. Marley is such a happy boy.

The first 4 pictures are from today and the other from previous walks over the last few weeks.
mar4.jpg
mar3.jpg
mar2.jpg
mar1.jpg
mer2.jpg
mar3.jpg
mar1.jpg
mar3.jpg
mar2.jpg
mar1.jpg
mar2.jpg
mar1.jpg
Helenisca

Post by Helenisca »

I met Marley yesterday and I have to say he is a lovely boy! he was a bit excited when I went into his kennel but after some cuddles and treats he was ready to the walk! very nice walk, and fun time at the paddock, he was running all the time I was so happy to see him enjoying the free time. He is a super doggie!!! Kiss of love.gif
20160208_104710-640x360.jpg
20160208_104730-640x360.jpg
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Marley and I enjoyed a lovely relaxed walk yesterday :D
image.jpg
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”