Emily Staffie DOB 02.2015 Exeter Devon

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Emily Staffie DOB 02.2015 Exeter Devon

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Emily75.JPG
Emily needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Known background: Emily was found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a council pound. We stepped forwards to offer a Rescue place and save Emily life. Emily is now spayed, chipped and under going vaccination. Emily was in foster with 2 older children & 2 large dogs in Waterlooville Hants.

Visit Emily's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Emily76.JPG
Emily70.JPG
Emily's Thread below: Watch progress through our Rescue
Original Referral: Hello Lynne, I am sending you some photos of two dogs we are hoping you can take from us for rehoming please let me know if you can help. We are pretty desperate, our team is closing down in March and we are under pressure to justify why these dogs are still being kennelled. This is Emily she is less than a year, gets on well with most dogs but has zero manners and is over excitable. Regards Sx
Emily.jpg
Emily03.jpg
MandaTK

Re: Emily Staffie DOB 02.2015 Brighton Pound comes 11th

Post by MandaTK »

Dear little Emily. Welcome to Rescue Remedies where KINDNESS, LOVE and HAPPINESS is the norm for our doggies xxx
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Welcome to the family sweet little Emily. Hope I get the chance to meet you :smiley-gen132.gif: xx
frankie

Post by frankie »

Aw she's just a baby lots of cuddles and walkie s comming your way x x
JenG

Post by JenG »

Welcome Emily - you look like Ozzie! Perhaps you are related? Xx Kiss of love.gif
sasabinks

Post by sasabinks »

bighug.gif for Emily. Hope she finds her forever home soon. bighug.gif
xxlynne

Re: Emily Staffie DOB 02.2015 Godstone Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

A going going gone moment for me !!!
How did I get that muddy before I fell over !!!???!!!
Protecting my camera above all else as it has the precious pictures of Emily and Gillespie for their threads :D Will be posting shortly !
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Emily is quite a lively girl and had a thoroghly good time running in the paddock with Gillespie, a tough lass to keep still enough for photos !
DSC00973.JPG
DSC00970.JPG
DSC00961.JPG
DSC00962.JPG
DSC00966.JPG
DSC00967.JPG
DSC00972.JPG
DSC00975.JPG
DSC00968.JPG
DSC00976.JPG
Touch of whippet in there ? She's certainly fast enough !

Enjoying her races with Gillespie :D
image.jpg
image.jpg
:dog-115.gif:
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
anne

Post by anne »

Emily is certainly an enthusiastic and energetic girl. Part of this I feel is nerves and the other part lack of exercise and training.
However she has a very sweet nature and is a bright girl. She very quickly learnt to curb her jumping with hand signals from me and she settled into a more relaxed walk. Emily jumps up for attention and she will need to change this habit but she is gentle with her mouth and very ready to listen and learn. I look forward to getting know this young lady more. xx

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”