Patti (Tizzy) Patterdale DOB 31.10.2009 New Malden

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Patti (Tizzy) Patterdale DOB 31.10.2009 New Malden

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Tizzy9.JPG
Tizzy needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Known background: Tizzy: She grew up with another Fell terrier but had her 'moments' but they harmonised. Owner lost her home and haven't found anywhere for Tizzy.We stepped forwards to offer a Rescue place and save Tizzy's life. Tizzy is neutered, chipped and vaccinated. Tizzy came into our Rescue 24th Nov 15. She is in boarding kennels in Gatwick.

Tizzy is very friendly with all adults. She is a very affectionate dog who loves to be touched. She smiles when she is excited and loves sniffing around hedgerows for creatures. She's not keen on other dogs and I always keep her on a lead unless we are in an empty dog area in the park. Unfortunately she will eat anything she finds. She prefers chewing hard chews to playing with her toys. She has never been around children and I avoid passing too close because she sometimes growls or barks. She absolutely hates the sound of squeaky toys, they make her very excited. She likes to lick everything and everyone. Grew up with a male Patterdale 6 years her senior. A cat lives upstairs and they ignore each other

Visit Tizzy's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Tizzy.JPG
Tizzy8.JPG
Tizzy's Thread below: Watch progress through our Rescue
Original Referral: I am losing my home and cannot provide a place for Tizzy to live happily. Ax
Tazz.JPG
Tazz47.jpg
Tazz38.jpg
Tazz7.jpg
Tazz2.jpg
Tazz8.jpg
xxlynne

Re: Tizzy Patterdale DOB 31.10.2009 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Met the lovely Tizzy today...she is a small Patterdale very easy to manage and will delight all our volunteers
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

What a shame that Tizzy has lost her home. She looks absolutely adorable :smiley-gen132.gif: xx
RosC

Post by RosC »

I had the pleasure of walking Tizzy today. She was dropped off just as we were about to go out on another walk so I took this lovely lady. You would not know she was on the end of the lead she walks so nicely. She was so well behaved and seems very dog friendly, with those we walked with, dogs that passed and in the kennel block - she wanted to say hello to every one we met. All in all a fantastic lady, I think she will not be with us for long.
Linda

Post by Linda »

Very interesting dog.....beautiful to look at and sounds like she walks nicely on a lead. With training and a calm environment Patterdales make the best companions ever!
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Tizzy is an absolutely adorable sweetheart :smiley-love014.gif:
She helped me with an induction today with Anne and we couldn't have chosen a better companion :D

Black dogs and sunshine don't make for the best photography conditions but I'm not complaining, lovely black patti and beautiful day for walking :biggrin.gif:
DSC00885a.JPG
DSC00893a.JPG
DSC00894a.JPG
DSC00895a.JPG
DSC00897a.JPG
DSC00899a.JPG
DSC00903a.JPG
Back in her kennel we had a lovely cuddle and tummy tickle with Tizzy perched on my knee :smiley-gen132.gif:
Oh and she's got the sweetest kisses, little girl judges it perfectly, jumps up with that tongue at the ready and never touches your face save with her sticking our tongue! Very very gentle, love her xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Little Tizzy soon got to know the rattle noise of my treat bag...

Hmmmm treats I think...
image.jpg
Yeah, nice, mmmmmm...
image.jpg
Any more ?...
image.jpg
What do you mean no, I don't believe you !!!...
image.jpg
:)
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

image.jpg
Tizzy pops enjoyed her walk today, really seemed much more settled and still jumping up to plant a kiss on your lips if you bent down to her :D
Tizzy really is a sweet little girl, lots of mud today out and about and with her little short legs it was tough going at times but she loved every minute :D
Love this sweetie Kiss of love.gif
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Climbing the fallen tree trunk to collect the treats :
image.jpg
image.jpg
Doglets

Post by Doglets »

Is Tizzy good with other dogs (am looking for a terrier to foster over Christmas with out three small TR's) ?? She looks totally yummers! Kiss of love.gif
RosC

Post by RosC »

As the pictures show Tizzy is a lovely girl. She is very inquisitive and likes to explore the bushes and sniff out whatever is hiding there! I didn't have an extender lead but I think Tizzy would prefer to be on one so that she could have a little run around. Just love her little whiskers Kiss of love.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”