Cassie Staffie DOB 2011 - 19th January 2021

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
xxlynne

Cassie Staffie DOB 2011 - 19th January 2021

Post by xxlynne »

Cassie1.jpg
I'm sad to relay the news that unfortunately we had to have our beautiful Cassie put to sleep yesterday (19-1-21). I can't begin to describe how much love and happiness she bought into our lives. She was the sweetest, most loving dog and will leave a big hole in our hearts. She's now buried in the garden that she enjoyed so much. Sending our warmest wishes to all at Rescue Remedies and thanks for bringing Cassie into our lives. blu1.gif

Nick and Steph.
Cassie1.jpg
Cassie's Thread below:Current Status: HomedCassie needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Known background: Cassie was found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a council pound. We stepped forwards to offer a Rescue place. Cassie was neutered, chipped and fully vaccinated. Cassie was in boarding kennels in Chessington.

Cassie is 4 years old and a compact petite staffie. Settles with dogs she can trust if intro. well. Cassie was sharing a kennel with Hank Mastiff! Has initial nerves and will bark when meeting large dogs in particular, its fear and she will calm. Happy to meet smaller dogs. Needs a family to believe in her & therefore settle her. She has so much to give. Only pet home Not over licky; more a snuggler. Sweet girl

Visit Cassie's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.

Cassie's Thread below: Watch progress through our Rescue
Original Referral: Adam in Broxbourne has asked us to find Cassie her home
Cassie.jpg
Cassie comes into our Rescue tomorrow when she will be spayed via our vets. Cassie is currently sharing a kennel with Hank a Mastiff
xxlynne

Re: Cassie Staffie DOB 2011 Godstone Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Cassie is a great girl. she travelled very well and was spayed, chipped and began her vaccinations in our vets today and then arrived at kennels near GOdstone for supper and snoozes zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Pegmilly

Re: Cassie Staffie DOB 2011 Blindley Heath overnight

Post by Pegmilly »

How pretty am I?
How pretty am I?
Cassie is with me overnight, recovering from her spay operation. She's gorgeous!!! Just a quick pic to introduce this beautiful girl.
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

Cassie was a pleasure to spend the night with. She's a very calm girl, 100% toilet trained, only plays with what she's allowed to play with, non food aggressive - although she loves her food!! She does pull a little on the lead but I'm sure will walk better on a harness. It's not full steam ahead, more enthusiasm than anything else. She's not overly cuddly but does like to be close to you. She loves being told what a good girl she is - wags her tail at 100 mph. She did have one little sulk when I went to take the rubbish out and left her behind. She huffed to the floor by the door and didn't budge until I got back, but I was greeted as if I'd been gone for days (I was 2 minutes). When I had a shower, she collected my pyjamas and socks and just slept on them, so very sweet. Cassie is a lovely natured little lady.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

Watching TV!
Watching TV!
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

Sulking.....
Sulking.....
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

Will you please stop taking pictures of me!!
Will you please stop taking pictures of me!!
Froggie757

Re: Cassie Staffie DOB 2011 Sidcup Temp foster

Post by Froggie757 »

What a gorgeous girl! Greeted beautifully in the kennel especially when I took the buster collar off. Lots of staffie kisses and cuddles. Easy to harness and we were off for a short walk. She greets everyone and everything with a waggie tail - humans, dogs and apparently cats too! She met the Godstone cat pretty well, interested but equally happy to walk on. Love this little girl, grab her quick before she's gone. :smiley-gen132.gif:
Sarahk

Re: Cassie Staffie DOB 2011 Broxbourne Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

I got to see Cassie again when I did the photoshoot up at Broxbourne the other week - the light was going but I think Cassie's beauty shines through ! She is such a softie and quite the sweetheart love4.gif
DSC01619 Model 13 Cassie.JPG
DSC01600.JPG
DSC01598.JPG
DSC01594.JPG
DSC01580.JPG
DSC01596.JPG
DSC01607.JPG
DSC01615.JPG
DSC01610.JPG
DSC01612.JPG
DSC01614.JPG
DSC01623.JPG
DSC01597.JPG
DSC01620.JPG
DSC01624.JPG
oops, so pretty I couldn't stop clicking !
isn't she GORGEOUS :smiley-love014.gif:
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Polpat

Re: Cassie Staffie DOB 2011 Chessington Kennels

Post by Polpat »

Dear Cassie - she is one of those dogs who your heart goes out to as kennels have taken their toll on her but she is now getting 3 good meals at day at Chessington and building up some layers and muscle tone. But she is perky in herself and loved being out and about walking very happily with Jade. Cassie is similar to Bridey in being white with a very cute black patch - clearly the in look at Chessington as there are 3 similar coloured staffies there - and she is teeny tiny and so sweet and friendly you just want to scoop her up and taken her home for cuddles and warmth and tell her everything will be ok. And I am sure it will be so for Cassie - she has so much to offer, is very loving and friendly and so pretty. I think she would make someone very happy indeed Kiss of love.gif
image.jpg
image.jpg

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”