Cracker Patterdale DOB ?2010 - 4th November 2021

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
xxlynne

Cracker Patterdale DOB ?2010 - 4th November 2021

Post by xxlynne »

Cracker80.JPG
Hi Lynne

I am writing to inform you that we have sadly had to say goodbye and send our little Cracker for a long sleep. You may remember we adopted him 5 years ago.

He sadly got diagnosed with a massive liver tumour in June that was inoperable and we were advised to take him home and spoil him. He was given weeks then but survived a further five months due his hardy terrier nature. He had a brilliant quality of life even on the morning we lost him when he went on a little walk and enjoyed his breakfast. Late that day he collapsed suddenly. Our vet said she thinks a vessel burst but he was not in pain and probably just felt faint hence his collapse. It was very peaceful in the end.

He was an amazing little dog from the day we brought him home and made us laugh every day. We loved his patterdale character and he was a legend in our area and loved by all who met him. We will miss him dreadfully.

Many thanks for trusting him into our care five years ago. Kerry and Paul
Cracker.jpg
Cracker's Thread Below:
Current Status: HomedCracker needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Known background: Cracker was found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a council pound. We stepped forwards to offer a Rescue place and save Cracker's life. Cracker has everything to do we are just getting 'Cracking!'

See it …the intensity of the Patterdale in those eyes. Cracker has in intense focus outside & especially if they have been trained to hunt. Crackers new owners will be fascinated by his Patterdale ways & know his life will be in their hands & minds with every walk; every opening of window, door or gate. Fencing will needing checking regularly as they need that reassurance Cracker is safe. Enjoying his tender loving ways in the home will feel very special where is Cracker off duty… Patterdale responsible family only & as an only pet with panel fencing to allow him to relax his gaze in the garden! A Cracker not crackers

Visit Cracker's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Cracker78.JPG
Cracker69.JPG
Cracker's Thread below: Watch progress through our Rescue
Original Referral: Lynne the elder emaciated dog you said you would save got a local offer from a good Rescue...will you take a Patterdale male being put to sleep tomorrow? Jx

Cracker came into our care on the 22nd October 15
Sarahk

Re: Cracker Patterdale DOB ?2010 Godstone kennels

Post by Sarahk »

What can I say ... this boy is a Cracker !!!
DSC00267.JPG
DSC00265.JPG
Very handsome patterdale :smiley-love014.gif:
DSC00280.JPG
DSC00283.JPG
DSC00278.JPG
DSC00263.JPG
DSC00269.JPG
DSC00274.JPG
DSC00275.JPG
DSC00277.JPG
:D
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Froggie757

Post by Froggie757 »

I have this huge grin on my face after walking the gorgeous cracker. I can't believe his age! He has the enthusiasm and appearance of a puppy and is totally adorable!
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

A few more pics of this lovely lad :D
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
:D
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

Yep for sure he is a cracker! What a handsome chap :smiley-gen132.gif:
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
Linda

Post by Linda »

Those amazing eyes! Looks so young and handsome and fit. Patterdales are amazing dogs!
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

I had the pleasure of meeting Cracker yesterday. Helen walked by with him as I was in the paddock with Trevor. Gorgeous little boy :smiley-gen132.gif: xx
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

image.jpg
Cracker is a beautiful little boy who was a dream to walk. We went round the big field (twice!!), swapping his lead for an extender lead. He didn't pull, just happily went sniffing through the bushes and long grass. He done an excellent kangaroo impression, jumping about through the wet grass, little tail wagging. He took treats very gently, and did sit for most of them.....but sometimes the temptation got too much......(see pic)
Helenisca

Post by Helenisca »

Wowww Cracker is an amazing boy!!!!!!!! I met him yesterday for a walk, and what a pleasure!!!! who can resist these beautiful eyes????? He was so well behaved! We had a nice walk, he was very curious smelling all around him, after a while we saw a gorgeous horse, and it was so funny because Cracker sat down in front of the horse, he didn´t bark, he simply was very attracted about the horse, they were looking each other for a while :panting_dog-119.gif: after meeting his new friend I had to take him to his kennel...this boy deserves a home soon! :crossfingers.gif:

Eyes connection!
Eyes connection!

WP_001163_opt.jpg
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

image.jpg
I'm in total love with cracker - he is sooooo my type of dog. He's terrier through and through but with a lovely calmness about him when out on a walk. He walked beautifully again today on an extender lead, searching through the bushes, investigating everything. He doesn't pull, well only when he sees the wildlife moving in the bushes......he is a terrier after all!! Cracker looks like a puppy and has the cutest face I've ever seen, I just can't resist him. Thankfully, he's very receptive to my kisses and cuddles and happily shared his bed with me for cuddle time.

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”