Henry Terrier x DOB 2002-2017 Worthing W Sussex

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
xxlynne

Henry Terrier x DOB 2002-2017 Worthing W Sussex

Post by xxlynne »

Henry67.jpg
Hello just to let you know that little Henry who was adopted by Cannon Muriel Pargetter in Worthing in February last year, was put to sleep today. He suddenly got very poorly yesterday and the vet confirmed that he also had a large tumour. He had a lovely last year of life giving much pleasure and being spoiled and loved. on behalf of Muriel
Henry.jpg
Henryhead.jpg
Henry needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Known background: Henry was found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a council pound. We stepped forwards to offer a Rescue place and save Henry's life. Henry had a full dental, was neutered, chipped and commenced vaccination. He has been frontlined and is under going a proactive lungworm eradication programme which we offer most of our dogs. Henry has come into our care his is now in foster in East Grinstead living with 2 lurchers.

Visit Henry's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Henry9.jpg
Henry5.jpg
Henry's Thread below: Watch progress through our Rescue
Original Referral: 16th Oct 15: I have an elderly entire terrier – looks like he has cataract in both eyes or may be blind, may possibly be deaf too and has some really wonky teeth which may need to be taken out. He was sleeping on the concrete floor when I got in the kennels, I believe he didn’t know where the bed was, so I picked him up and put him in the middle of the bed and he did not move from there once he got in. But again, he didn’t hear me come in, so I believe he might be a bit deaf or fully deaf.
Henry1.JPG
Henry.JPG
He has no microchip and no one has reported him missing to us just yet. Logged under ref named Henry Jx Dog Warden[/color]
MandaTK

Re: Henry Terrier x DOB 2005? East London pound comes soon

Post by MandaTK »

Aah bless. Welcome love Henry xxxxx
frankie

Post by frankie »

ah bless him x
Toops

Post by Toops »

Looking forward to meeting you on Thursday Henry, and welcoming you into my home. Got your bed all ready for you. X
The greatest pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him, and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too. Samuel Butler
Froggie757

Post by Froggie757 »

Henry, you are going to be so spoilt!
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Toops wrote:Looking forward to meeting you on Thursday Henry, and welcoming you into my home. Got your bed all ready for you. X
Thank goodness for you karen :smiley-gen132.gif: :thanks.gif: for taking henry in :smiley-gen132.gif:
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Poor little Henry. What a sad story. Your luck is just about to change for the better little one. You have a wonderful foster mum ready and waiting for you :smiley-gen132.gif:

:thanks.gif: so much Karen xx
staffylevi

Post by staffylevi »

Met Henry today; he may have cataracts and dodgy gnashers but there's nothing wrong with this little man's appetite. I opened two small tins of dog food and he ate the lot!! :D
Doin' it for the staffies ...
Rescue Remedies

Re: Henry Terrier x DOB 2005? Potters Bar

Post by Rescue Remedies »

IMG_4107.JPG
Henry has arrived
Henry has arrived
Toops

Re: Henry Terrier x DOB 2005? East Grinstead foster

Post by Toops »

Henry has arrived in East Grinstead and has finally (!!) settled down for a nap! It's a good job he's going to have his 'boy bits' sorted out tomorrow, my poor leg is worn out!! I'd already taken him for a walk in the park with the boys this evening, but we've just been around the block on our own to try to wear him out! There's lots of go in this little old man.

He travelled well in my car, settled down straight away on my front passenger seat and went off to sleep. He's eaten a little soft food, his poor teeth are in a terrible state but they should also be sorted out tomorrow so hopefully he won't have any pain for much longer.

Henry has had a nice warm bath and has now, hopefully, settled down for the evening.

A few pictures for you to be going on with.

The greatest pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him, and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too. Samuel Butler

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”