Jeremy Patterdale DOB 08.2014 Wimborne Bn'mouth

Dogs that have found their forever home
Sarahk

Re: Jeremy Patterdale DOB 08.2014 Basingstoke Pound

Post by Sarahk »

Thank you Zee and Marmite :)
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

Words fail me. The 'owner' should be prosecuted and kept from owning any animal for life. Glad Jeremy's life is now on the up. Be brave little one - the life you deserve starts now. Sending you all my love. Xxx
LinzDesigner

Post by LinzDesigner »

Seeing Jeremy's thread reduced me to tears, I had expected Lynne to say someone had come forward already to look after the poor little soul :smiley-sad010.gif: but I'm pleased to be able to offer him a place at least until he's recovered, but if you know my fostering history (Marmite) . . . Well who knows xx
LinzDesigner

Re: Jeremy Patterdale DOB 08.2014 Bognor Regis Foster

Post by LinzDesigner »

Picked the little man up this afternoon, he dozed most of the way back as he was still a bit dozy from the anaesthetic.
His wounds are clearing up nicely although he is still on antibiotics.

We suspect he has been living in a kennel rather than indoors as he is watering anything that doesnt move! :!: :!: :!:

He's a bright little chap and I doubt it ill take long to break him of that habit, he has sussed "sit" already :D

Have to say the name Jeremy doesnt suit him but at this stage I'm not sure what will

I will post some pics tomorrow, when we have a bit of daylight

xx
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Huge :thanks.gif: to Zee and her family for offering a foster home for this poor little boy. I dread to think what Jeremy has been through. Hopefully Marmite will help in his toilet training Dee. :) xx
frankie

Post by frankie »

Bless the poor little chap .xxxxx
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Thank you so much for having little Jeremy in your home to show him such love and comfort. Bless the little boy and please would you give him a huge hug from me xxxxx :smiley-gen132.gif:
LinzDesigner

Post by LinzDesigner »

All was going very well yesterday, he's a very good boy generally, walks reasonably on a lead, tends to pull but then he's a terrier :!: we had a lovely walk on the fields near my mum and dad, he likes other dogs but can be a little over enthusiastic. He loves people, and puts up with all the fuss the girls give him, giving them lots of doggie kisses in return!!

He is very adept at standing on his back legs, especially when there's food about :twisted:

Unfortunately we had a little scuffle last night, hopefully just sorting out the fact that Marmite is in charge, they have been kept apart today as I've been ill and in bed most of the day :smiley-sad010.gif:
He is totally fascinated with the cats who live in a cage when they are in the house as the black one is a terrible thief!! :evil:
Tomorrow morning is ParkRun so another little test for him, see how he is with crowds and runners, I'm pretty sure he'll be fine!

Will update again soon and hopefully post some pics, will definitely do it on Monday if not before xx
LinzDesigner

Re: Jeremy Patterdale DOB 08.2014 Our vets Westerham

Post by LinzDesigner »

A few pics of the lovely lad, more to follow
FullSizeRender[2] (2)_opt.jpg
FullSizeRender[1]_opt.jpg
FullSizeRender[3]_opt.jpg
The injury to his neck is healing up well as is his nose which looks almost normal now, i will post a pic of that as soon as i can get him to hold still long enough x
The injury to his neck is healing up well as is his nose which looks almost normal now, i will post a pic of that as soon as i can get him to hold still long enough x
LinzDesigner

Post by LinzDesigner »

More pics of the lovely boy, finally managed to get decent pics of the nose repair.
A very affectionate boy who loves his fuss
Cuddle time
Cuddle time
Making himself comfy in the car
Making himself comfy in the car
Vet made a lovely job
Vet made a lovely job
Nose has healed up nicely
Nose has healed up nicely

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”