In loving memory of dogs that have passed
xxlynne

Teddy Staffie DOB 2013 - 2017

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Teddy70.JPG
TeddyMandie.jpg
Teddy's thread below
Teddy needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Known background: Teddy was found stray/abandoned and unclaimed within a council pound. We stepped forwards to offer a Rescue place. Teddy is neutered, chipped and fully going vaccinated. Teddy was terrified when he first came into kennels. Adam and his team put a lot of work into him and he is now integrated into the pound pack and is a joyful character. Teddy moved to boarding kennels in Sept in Guildford awaiting his rightful home

Teddy is like a scrumptious ice cream, happy go lucky but needs a family to help him as we think he hasn’t had the best of treatment in the past. So Teddy needs a calm & considerate family who aren’t into ‘dominance theory’ & pointing fingers. Teddy needs to live with another dog but needs an experienced Staffie home to support him. Teddy if excited or nervous can hold a shoe: He anchors himself when over excited. Teddy will as he settles out grow this behaviour as it is infrequent but a family will have to accept and stand by him and help him with this feature which stems from his harsh past.Teddy Bear

Visit Teddy's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Teddy73.JPG
Teddy82.JPG
Teddy's Thread below: Watch progress through our Rescue
Original Referral: Adam ahs ask us to find Teddy his family

Teddy was 1st vaccinated, chipped and neutered on Tuesday 30th June. Such a wonderful boy he is going to impress everyone he meets.
Sarahk

Re: Teddy Staffie DOB 2013 Broxbourne Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

Teddy the big teddy bear :biggrin.gif:

Wow ! What a gorgeous boy, such a waggy tail and just wants to love you :D

and look at his SMILE :D
DSC08365.JPG
DSC08370.JPG
DSC08371.JPG
DSC08373.JPG
DSC08381.JPG
DSC08369.JPG
DSC08382.JPG
DSC08379.JPG
DSC08377.JPG
So photogenic, I think he must have a dog model he was such a poser !
I could have carried on taking this guys photo all day long :D
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Hoonercat

Post by Hoonercat »

Scrummy Teddy joined us for a walk today, he is every bit the typical Staffie :D He met Tia nicely and was soon walking shoulder to shoulder with her as we headed to the park. It was a hot day and Tia had already had a couple of walks so we found a spot in the shade and settled down for a while. Teddy sat there watching the frisbee throwers and the kids playing football, and yes he would have loved to have joined in but I don't think the people would have appreciated that :D Teddy has a lovely nature, he thoroughly enjoys a fuss and is quick to offer up his belly for rubs :mrgreen: He is a bundle of energy but controls it very well and was quite happy sitting in the park watching the world go by.
Teddy1.jpg
Teddy2.jpg
Teddy3.jpg
Teddy4.jpg
Teddy5.jpg
After half an hour we headed off along the canal with Teddy keeping Tia company while she was on-lead. He took quite a shine to her and became her shadow once she came off-lead again and he was on the extender lead. Tia was quite happy to have Teddy walking alongside her, I think she appreciated a calmer dog. We came across an off-lead male Staffie who Teddy had a bit of a pop at, then we came across a stray spaniel who Teddy was more than happy to walk alongside as we took her back to Adam to check the microchip (fortunately she lived nearby and the owner came to get her).
Teddy6.jpg
Teddy7.jpg
Teddy8.jpg
Teddy8b.jpg
Teddy9.jpg
Teddy10.jpg
Teddy11.jpg
marknsal

Post by marknsal »

Crikey you had it all John including a bit of impromptu rehoming! Saw (T)eddy and he looked a lovely lump of staffy and wished we could have said hello but Hank is a bit keen. I was thinking about Teddy for a walk so glad you took him.
Truffles mum

Post by Truffles mum »

Looking forward to meeting teddy Sunday :D
Mark Brentwood

Post by Mark Brentwood »

I predict a rush tomorrow between team marknsal and team Duggles as to who gets first dibs on walking this little chunky hunk of a staffie ,
MrsP

Post by MrsP »

I walked Teddy on Wednesday with 4 of his kennel mates, very dog friendly and seriously loves his walks. A little powerhouse for about 2 minutes then walks beautifully. I got super cuddles in the back of the car :smiley-gen132.gif:
sideways smile
sideways smile
little poser
little poser
Mark Brentwood

Post by Mark Brentwood »

" READY TEDDY GO !!"
OMG what a barrel of fun this chunkie little lad is ,why on earth he has found himself in rescue is beyond me ,all boxes ticked on him , very social , totally dog friendly as he really takes no notice of passing dogs in the slightest , took him to the pub with us for some fun in the garden ,he was a pleasure.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
marknsal

Post by marknsal »

Yes lovely looking chap and quite chunky too. Maybe next time.
xxlynne

Re: Teddy Staffie DOB 2013 Ware Hearts!

Post by xxlynne »

Teddy came out today for a Teddy Bear's picnic...meeting Jamie & Angela and walking so nicely with Redd & Darcy
Teddyhomed.jpg
So pleased Teddy lived up to Jamie & Angela's dreams and more! Now he just has to settle with the 3 boyz!

Our thanks to Adam & Ryan for giving Teddy the benefit of the doubt at first and support him into becoming the Teddy bear he is now. Its been a long journey but worth every smile!

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”