Dogs that have found their forever home
Rescue Remedies

Leesa & Sonny Staffie DOB 2011 Littlehampton, West Sussex

Post by Rescue Remedies »

Jan 05, 2014 10:32 pm
Current Status Homed

Sonny Leesa
LeesaSonny74.JPG
Homing Requirements: Sonny & Leesa deserve a family who wish to have 2 young active dogs, and can offer a regime devoted to meeting their needs. Also there needs to be financial resources to afford 2 dogs. Their family should be willing to offer them support as they receive training and adjustment in a home setting. Could live with children over 6 and receive visiting children.

About: Leesa & Sonny Sonny born 16th March 2011 Leesa Jun 2011 They had 2 litters together and came into Rescue as the owner was due to have a baby and was judged by her social worker unable to cope with the dogs as well. Leesa & Sonny are now in Kennels near New Godstone.

Leesa is a small black brindle Staffie of slender build. Sonny is slightly taller black with white markings . They are a harmonious pair and devoted to one another. Both meet other dogs well and adore people. We homed them in Jan 2014 within 2 weeks of them coming to us. Sadly due to tragic circumstance they came back into our care & lets hope they fly out into their new home. They are a gift of a pair. Dear sweethearts

Interested in homing Leesa & Sonny?
Visit [url=http://rescueremediesdogrescue.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1604&p=4259#p4259] Leesa & Sonny's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. [/url] Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
LeesaSonny43.JPG
LeesaSonny98.JPG
LeesaSonny97.jpg
See Leesa & Sonny 's thread below: Watch their progress through our Rescue
Referral Details: Letter asking for help to place these two dogs together as a baby was due and the owners would not manage

We accepted Sonny & Leesa into our Rescue today.
Rescue Remedies_3

Re: Leesa & Sonny Staffie pair DOB 06.11 03.11 Aylesford Ken

Post by Rescue Remedies_3 »

Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 by Sarahk

They are just so gorgeous, popped to the kennels today as I'd missed my usual Friday walking and these 2 appeared out of Lynne's dogmobile, what a treat , double treat in fact ! :D :D

They clearly adore each other, both are wee lickle things and their tails never once stopped wagging, sheer joy

Difficult to photograph as the minute the camera appeared they worked out that treats follow swiftly on which meant only one thing... Let's get closer to the lady with the camera !!!

Both did 'sit' beautifully although Sonny found it hard to stay put if I was too long taking the pic !

Gorgeous pair, will be a delight to whoever is lucky enough to take these two on, you will always smile with Sonny and Leesa in your lives...

Too cute, or should that be two cute

They both need feeding up so to keep them warm in their double room size kennel it was time to put on their matching PJs ...

Super cute...
I know they will be a big hit with all the walkers and kennel staff ...
...and I hope and wish wish wish that they will find their new home soon
Rescue Remedies_3

Re: Leesa & Sonny Staffie pair DOB 06.11 03.11 Aylesford Ke

Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 by Hoonercat

These two were the talk of the kennels today, from kennel staff to volunteers so we couldn't resist popping in to say hello.
They are absolutely scrummy!!!
Both lovely little Staffies with that irresistible Staffie energy
Rescue Remedies_3

Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 by littleroo

Beautiful peas in a pod these two are. Hopefully they'll be snapped up soon by tender loving arms. Ronnie and Summer send kisses.
Rescue Remedies_3

Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 by xxlynne

Found a few pictures of the very lovely Leesa and Sonny in transit

Leesa.

Leesa was spayed today she was plyometric i.e. her womb was infected and had we not caught her in the next 3 weeks it would have proven fatal. She also was chipped, vaccinated and a dew claw removed. Leesa is on Anti-biotics for a week beginning tomorrow.

Sonny was neutered and 1st vax'd today

Both are very well and enjoyed their evening meal before settling down.
Rescue Remedies_3

Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 by tarakisha

Emma and I had the pleasure of taking these 2 little sweethearts out. They are so gorgeous and very easy dogs to walk. Leesa appears to want to say hi to every dog we passed and Sonny is quite happy minding his own business but keeping Leesa in his sights...... true gentleman
Debbie
Rescue Remedies_3

Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 by SarahK

Special picture for a special pair

Yessss, Sonny and Leesa have left the building and gone to their new home
I arrived at the kennels just as they were doing the paperwork with Lynne, muscled in so I got one last cuddle from the dynamic duo !!!

Be happy, know for sure that these 2 will put a smile on their new mum and dads faces (sorry I missed your names, too preoccupied with the dogs !! Am sure Lynne will add :D)

:thanks:
xxx
Rescue Remedies_3

Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 by xxlynne

Jim and Kathy forever smiling lucky people licky ds!!!!!
Rescue Remedies_3

Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 by rummibailey

How fantastic! Sometimes homing a pair can take a while, so it is lovely to see these two whisked off to their loving home so quickly! xx
Rescue Remedies_3

Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 by secret squirrel

Leesa

Sonny

Hi Luisa
I just wanted to let you know that the dogs are doing fine after their first 24 hours.
They are a pleasure to have around, everybody that has met them has fallen in love with them.
We have been on some quite long walks of which both the dogs and I have enjoyed, no pulling, greeting other dogs and people very well. Best we have had on the first day, hope it carries on.
They are now eating very well and no longer blowing us kisses, boy did they stink with a capital S We hope that this will carry on with no problems and if so we will consider ourselves very privileged to have such a great, loving and caring pair of little beauties.

I have enclosed some pictures of OUR sleepy heads, as you can see they seem quite contented. They get more cuddles than me ha ha, but hay we can share I suppose.
We can't thank you enough and both Kathy and I really hope to meet you one day. Please stay in touch, it doesn't have to end here. There will be the fun days if we know when they are, I'm sure we will try to come along.

Best Wishes and thank you so much

Jim and Kathy x

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”