Mojo (Darcie) Staffie x DOB 2013 Pershore, Worcestershire

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Mojo (Darcie) Staffie x DOB 2013 Pershore, Worcestershire

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Darcie71.JPG
Darcie needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Known background: Darcie was found stray/abandoned and unclaimed within a council pound. We stepped forwards to offer a Rescue place and save Darcie's life. Darcie is now neutered, chipped and fully vaccinated. Darcie was in foster in St Neots nr Cambridge

Visit Darcie's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Darcie35.jpg
Darcie67.JPG
Darcie44.jpg
Darcie's Thread below: Watch progress through our Rescue
Original Referral: 4.5.15: Hi lynne, we have 3 urgent dogs all booked to be pts tomorrow, can u help any of them? Darcie is a sbt x, 2yo, good with other dogs, but can be bossy xx Sharon S
Darcie.jpeg
Elliesmum

Re: Darcie Staffie x DOB 2013 Godstone Kenns

Post by Elliesmum »

Got a nervous Darcie from her kennel today, used slow hands and touch to harness as she seemed wary but she soon gave her trust and was fine. She is a little unsure of herself but we had a lovely walk and she really is a lovely little dog. Unusual mix, but I loved her Shepherd eyes that looked up at me all the time for reassurance. Darcie is a lively girl and she leapt up at me a few times but she is very attentive and I feel that with the right person she would be very trainable. It's all there, waiting to be let out and for her to shine. Off lead she surprised me by having a run but coming back to me frequently, very focused. She chased a car along the paddock fence and ran with it, cutting her nose on the fence, silly girl, but came back when I called her. When walking up the lane on lead, she took no notice of cars so don't know what that was all about! :smiley-signs002.gif:
Beautiful girl
image.jpg
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Tim

Post by Tim »

A few photos from yesterday, As Teresa has mentioned, slightly nervous somewhht submissive when entering her kennel but within minutes she'd soon overcome her nerves :)

It must have been the hottest time of the day when we entered the paddock although she did find the energy to investigate every nook and cranny.

We were all trying to work out what breeds she had in here - She has a puppy feel about her and when she ran she was all legs (just like a puppy) ;)

A very friendly girl indeed.....
untitled-22.jpg
untitled-44.jpg
untitled-5.jpg
untitled-7.jpg
untitled-6.jpg
untitled.jpg
untitled-3.jpg
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
Tim

Post by Tim »

A short video taken on saturday of the friendly Darcie:

Enjoy....

One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
Milliemoo

Re: Darcie Staffie x DOB 2013 Feltham Temp Foster

Post by Milliemoo »

Darcie has come to stay while she recovers from her spay :D
She's very quiet and unsure at the moment and has only eaten a tiny bit of her dinner, which she brought back up over Charleys bed :o (bless her)
she seems a very sweet little girl and is currently curl up next to me on the sofa :smiley-gen132.gif:
image.jpg
image.jpg
Milliemoo

Post by Milliemoo »

Poor Darcie has been abit poorly after her spay, she found it hard to settle last night and I think we both finally fell asleep about 3am, and when I woke at 8 I found her fast asleep at the bottom of my bed :biggrin.gif: she hadnt eaten and has vomited a few times. But after removing her water this morning and hydrating her with a syringe for a few hours she was finally tempted by a sausage! She has since had 2 small meals and has kept them down. :D
She is such sweet girl, last night she kept sitting up resting her head against mine for comfort and rolling over for belly rubs :cloud9.gif: she has already melted my heart!
She's a beautiful sweet girl and I'm looking forward to getting to know her more over the next few days :smiley-love029.gif:
Milliemoo

Post by Milliemoo »

As Darcie is feeling better i thought we would go for a nice walk. :smiley-chores002.gif:
She's great to walk, trotted along by my side until we reached the busy road and then she got abit nervous. But once told to sit she stayed by my side until we crossed the road into the lakes. Once on the extender she happily walk in front but did keep checking back, just to make sure I was following!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Once home she was straight up on the sofa for cuddles :smiley-gen132.gif:
image.jpg
Milliemoo

Post by Milliemoo »

Darcie is a little star!! We went for her last walk at 10 last night and then straight upto bed, she curled up next to me for cuddles and I didnt hear anything from her till 8 this morning :D
She is totally housetrained and also she was left by herself this morning for a hour while I took the boys out. When I returned nothing touched! What a clever girl she is :smiley-gen132.gif:
We had a lovely walk and she said hello to a little JRT with a waggy tail! and also no reaction when a off lead cocker ran up to her :o
Milliemoo

Post by Milliemoo »

Darcie hasn't been to interested in toys, but we finally found one she liked :D

image.jpg
image.jpg
Darcie is a beautiful gentle girl with so much love to give, she loves nothing more than to be curled up next to you,and she also gives the best cuddles and has started giving us lots of kisses!!
She's very calm around the house and has been non destructive and fully housetrained. She will sit and wait for her bowl to be put down and dosent beg for food. What more could you want, she's a perfect girl :smiley-gen132.gif:
Milliemoo

Post by Milliemoo »

Darcie has been very good with the boys when meeting them through the dog gates, so last night we attempted to walk them together, but Darcie and Rudy found it abit to much so I had to take her off own her own. So tonight we thought we would leave Rudy behind and see how she would be with just Jamie. At first she was abit vocal but after about 10 mins she had calmed down and they walk nicely side by side.

Also I think it's safe to say Darcie is not for cats!! We have seen a few on our walks and Darcie is very interested!!

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”