Charlie Patterdale & (Dougie) DOB ?2010 Radwell Beds

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Charlie Patterdale & (Dougie) DOB ?2010 Radwell Beds

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Charlie15.JPG
Charlie needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle.NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Known background: Charlie was found stray, went in with another Rescue then in with a novice fosterer where tradesmen had free access and Charlie amused! but terrier people would expect free access of strangers in a dogs home. We took Charlie in 16th Jan 15. Charlie is vaccinated, chipped and neutered. Charlie is sharing a kennel with his bestest friend Dougie a greyhound in Guildford.

Charlie is an affectionate boy with good dog skills. he loves his walks and is easy to manage. He needs to take his time with visitors but responds to good boy Charlie! If rushes he has on 4 occasions 'hard mouthed' but didn't break skin and just warned off intruders. 99% very receptive and if people have the right energy of seeking his permission fine, but this is why we wouldnt home him around young children or advocate off lead.

Visit Charlie's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for £175 donation at the time of adoption, as we can't support so many dogs without funds. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Charlie26.JPG
Charlie20.JPG
Charlie89.JPG
Charlie's Thread below: Watch steady progress within our loving care.
Original Referral: Came through a Husky Rescue who estimated him to be 4-5 years old, they found a Patterdale too difficult to home responsibility and asked us for help.
charlie6.jpg
Charlie.jpg
Charlie2.jpg
Charlie3.jpg
xxlynne

Re: Charlie Patterdale DOB 2010 Godstone Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

I have been meeting Charlie at Broxbourne over several weeks. Yesterday he was part of the photoshot and today he came in the dog mobile to join everyone down at Godstone. He had a great time entertaining Karen & Debbie in their lunch hour and then we had a lovely long walk. Charlie will be neutered tomorrow, chipped and vaccinated.
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Oh I love my patties and Charlie boy once again is no exception, is there no limit to the loveliness of patterdales !!!

His full coat of greyish wavy hair belies his young age but get to know him and he's still a relative baby !

introducing Charlie, feast you eyes on another magnificent patterdale...
DSC01991.JPG
DSC01996.JPG
DSC01989.JPG
DSC02024.JPG
DSC02022.JPG
fabulous 'sit' for treats !
fabulous 'sit' for treats !
and also prepared to tip-toe and dance for his treats too !
and also prepared to tip-toe and dance for his treats too !
DSC01999.JPG
DSC02006.JPG
DSC02017.JPG
DSC02011.JPG
DSC02030.JPG
DSC02036.JPG
oops, lots of photos, too difficult to choose between them !

Charlie is a cheekie chappie too ;)
DSC02015.JPG
:biggrin.gif:
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Tim

Post by Tim »

Wow - he's the spitting image of my brother's old dog :)

Great photos too....
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Charlie travelled well to the vets today and was a good as gold. He is now neutered, chipped and 1st vaccinated.

Love this boy he is such a cadd! Charlie is bursting with personality, he is hyper confident and extremely loving. Hence he capitivates your attention and boy does he love being centre stage.

Coming out of the vets he was still zonked, sitting voluntarily when I was going to open the vet's door. In the travel crate next to me he leaned against the crate side to get affection and was falling into a sleep and I stroked his ear as it was half out of the crate side. A swager down the path, a trot around the paddock and then into the terrier block and the sedation left him and he started leaping around as if to say 'I'm back!'
xxlynne

Re: Charlie Patterdale DOB 2010 Chessington Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Charlie moved over to Chessington kennels today
SaraC

Post by SaraC »

Charlie is absolutely stunning in the flesh & has a very sweet nature about him. He's eager to get going on the walk, but is in tune with his walker. He doesn't seem to pay any attention to other dogs, and enjoys human interaction (his little tail wags a lot when you give him fuss). Charlie is very interested in food, so I think that would make him happy to be trained. :)

If you love Patterdales, then you HAVE to meet Charlie. He's so very handsome and has one of those special personalities that make him irresistible!
charlie.jpg
charlie2.jpg
Bertie and Pippa

Post by Bertie and Pippa »

What a gorgeous little Patterdale. Cannot see him hanging around for long.
MandaTK

Re: Charlie Patterdale DOB 2010 Guildford Kenns

Post by MandaTK »

On my flying visit to Guildford Kennels this morning met the scrummy yummy Charlie Patterdale. Oh he is just so gorgeous. Watch out Guildford Walkers you are all going to walk him and Walter! xx
Dani

Re: Charlie Patterdale DOB 2010 Guildford Kenns

Post by Dani »

Today I met Charlie and wow what a treat. I thought he was much older but he is only a young thing. We enjoyed a good hours walk in the sunshine along the river, German shepherd dogs from another rescue was on there walk also so we kept on meeting and Charlie had zero interest. I think like Amanda said Guildford walkers will love him .Looking forward to my next walk with him already.

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”