Bella (Martha) Cane Corso DOB 2010 West Moors Dorset

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Bella (Martha) Cane Corso DOB 2010 West Moors Dorset

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Martha83.JPG
Martha needs stability and security and time to develop her character within a new family setting. Martha can be left for routine periods. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Known background: Martha came to us having been seized from a house ref a rescuer who was saving but hoarding. She has undoubtedly had many pregnancies prior to being 'saved' by the hoarder. We were asked to be there for her and came to us after spay and has a non sinister lump removed from her foot. Martha was fostered in a quiet household with but separated from another dog. Martha came into kennels summer 15 and has been walked in public by volunteers. Martha had her upper eyelids operated on to cure her lashes touching her eyes just before Christmas 15. Martha was in boarding kennels in Chessington

Visit Martha's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for £175 donation at the time of adoption, as we can't support so many dogs without funds. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Martha90.JPG
Martha201.JPG
Martha03.JPG
Martha's Thread below: Watch steady progress within our loving care.
Original referral: Hi Lynne, I am hoping that you may be able to help with Martha. She was from a home of 35 dogs seized from a basement (varying breeds). She is about 4 years old and is weighing in at 40kg, but a bit underweight still. She has very saggy mammary region so presume she has been bred a lot. She is dark brindle with a very wrinkly face. I have tested her with dogs and she is great with all sizes and both sexes. She is not overly strong on the lead and is one of those big softies that when you stroke her she just leans and cuddles in to you, loving the first bit of kindness that I would imagine she has ever received in her life. She is now fully vaccinated, spayed and identichipped, has had advocate and 7 day panacur. If I can get her a space then I have the funding to get her spayed and also to remove a lump from her hind foot.

We have offered Martha a place and she is now spayed and little lump removed from foot. Coming as soon as we have a kennel
Martha4.jpeg
Martha7.jpeg
Martha40.jpeg
Bertie and Pippa

Re: Martha Mastiff DOB 2010 Coming asap

Post by Bertie and Pippa »

Gorgeous girl. She is about to start living her life after a horrible start! So hope that her forever loving home comes for her and she does not have to spend very long in kennels. :smiley-gen132.gif:
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Martha has a foster place with MontyJack2 Mandy just need to get her from North Kent to Gosport late afternoon Friday or Saturday
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Transport offer received...Martha's exodus from kennels being organised
Debbie(tarakisha)

Post by Debbie(tarakisha) »

Oh Martha, you are a beauty. So pleased you are now safe :smiley-gen132.gif:
xxlynne

Re: Martha Cane Corso DOB 2010 Dec 18th

Post by xxlynne »

Martha comes today Think her breed type is Cane Corso
SarahW

Re: Martha Cane Corso DOB 2010 Gosport Hants Foster

Post by SarahW »

Martha is beautiful and now safe. Welcome lovely one, plenty of love waiting for you! :smiley-gen132.gif:
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
littleroo

Post by littleroo »

Loving arms and hearts come for you very soon. Ronnie n Summer send kisses. :smiley-gen132.gif:
montyjack2

Post by montyjack2 »

Yes Martha has arrived and is now safe and warm. She is very underweight, with a bandaged foot and a sore eye, she arrived with a bag full of medication and not much else :smiley-sad010.gif:

BUT.... She is the most delightful girl, I love her, so friendly and desperate for love and cuddles (which she is getting by the bucket loads), my first experience of a Mastiff type and im smitten x Even though she is starving she is so good around food and will sit for a treat.

She slept like a log last night and was totally clean, I then let her out to toilet, fed her and she is now asleep again x She has shown no aggression to Monty (my dog) and was quite excited to meet him, tail a blurrrrrrrrrr

She is good on the lead, not pulling me everywhere, I have only taken her round the block for the moment.

All in all she is a lovely natured, kind gentle girl and thanks to the rescue will get a home she deserves and a new life x

In this picture you can see all her rib bones, she must need to put on about 20 kilo's, so she is getting several small meals a day x

nina

Post by nina »

How lovely she is with you, thank you :thanks.gif: very safe hands ;)

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”