Sammy (Sally) JRT DOB 25.06.09 - 19.09.23

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
xxlynne

Sammy (Sally) JRT DOB 25.06.09 - 19.09.23

Post by xxlynne »

Sally4.jpg
SammySally.jpg
Current Status: Homed
Sally Needs:- Sally need stability and a life style shaped around her needs. She would benefit from a secure garden or an area where she secure to run off lead close to her residence. Sally could share with another dog and is proven with older children. Needs fur monitoring against flea allergy.
NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Known background: Sally's owner went into a care home and was given away and longstory ended up being held with a young family living with another dog and very young children. They had no commitment to her and a Social worker contacted the dog warden asking for urgent help. We accepted Sally on to our books and she was delivered into Godstone kennels 5th December 14. Sally is already spayed, chipped and vaccinated. Sally is currently in boarding kennels near Godstone

About Sally: Little Miss Sally has always been loved and is a busy little person who entertains. She can bark excitedly on meeting new people and dogs but then growing up with an elderly person means her excitement levels are easily raised: With time and familiarity she should settle more. Sally can live with other dog. She is entralled by children, loves her walks and travels well in the car..very keen to see the moving scenery. Sally needs rescuing and settling down into a family who will really care and enjoy her little 'Jack ways'

Sally is a 6 year old smooth haired black & white short legged, Jack Russell. Sally came in with a flea allergy which has since cleared but will need regularly overview. Sally bustles, dances and very happily settles on the lap. She is your typical Jack..excited to be alive and alive to all that surrounds her.

Visit [url=http://rescueremediesdogrescue.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2760] Sally's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. [/url] Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for £175 donation at the time of adoption, as we can't support so many dogs without funds. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Sally8.jpg
Sally7.jpg
Sally's Thread below: Watch steady progress within our loving care.
Tim

Re: Sally JRT DOB 27.06.09 Godstone Kennels

Post by Tim »

wowza....is what i thought when I first me Sally, she's so so friendly. We took her over the paddock to get a photo or two, considering we'd only known her for less than 5 mins it was obvious she adores human company and it was quite difficult to get any photos of her at first as she didn't leave our sides- hopefully she won't be around for long as she so so nice :)
untitled-1.jpg
untitled-6.jpg
untitled-4.jpg
untitled-3.jpg
untitled-7.jpg
untitled-5.jpg
untitled-8.jpg
untitled-2.jpg
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
Chapmania

Re: Sally JRT DOB 25.06.09 Godstone Kennels

Post by Chapmania »

Smashing photos Tim. No doubt you and Rachel were smitten. :biggrin.gif:

I met Sally today and I have to say she is totally adorable. A real sweet little girl. She did go to grab the lead in her excitement of leaving her kennel. As soon as I said no leave, she did. I don't think that this will be an issue. Pure excitement, poor little girl has been through a lot.

We had a lovely walk and Sally is an utter delight to take out. I do hope that Sally doesn't have to wait long for a forever home to come along. She won me over straight away. :smiley-gen132.gif: x
Chapmania

Re: Sally JRT DOB 25.06.09 Godstone Kennels

Post by Chapmania »

I walked alongside Sally briefly on the charity walk on Saturday. She really seemed to be enjoying herself. :)

Just had to walk our lovely girl again this week. I fall in love with all of our dogs (how can we not?) but Sally is just so cute that you want to take her home. :smiley-gen132.gif: Surely Jim wouldn't notice if I sneaked her home, she would blend in with our three and he might not notice. :smiley-signs002.gif:

Come on forever home. A super little girl awaits you. :thanks.gif:
MandaTK

Re: Sally JRT DOB 25.06.09 Guildford Kennels

Post by MandaTK »

Fantastic little dog. Super cute and wants to investigate everything had a fabulous walk with her today. She likes to chew the lead but gets over that quickly once walking because investigating is much more exciting and "hey whats going on over there" terrier instinct. Settles well into walks and takes notice of your commands. Love her she is sweet, cute and has personality, something that i like. Beautiful little one who would love her furever home please. :smiley-gen132.gif:
Dani

Post by Dani »

I walked Sally on Saturday, we had a lovely time and she sat on my lap in the paddock. :biggrin.gif: Can not wait to spend more time with her already
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Lucky Guildford walkers! Isn't Sally adorable :smiley-gen132.gif: So missed her at Godstone today xx
Dani

Post by Dani »

I have been walking Sally a number of times since she has moved to Guildford. I really enjoy walking with Sally but I hope she is not in kennels for too long , she is super cute and eager to be loved, when ever I sit down she quickly jumps on lap and wants affection. She does like to investigate everything and her ears go up when seeing boats, people and dogs :lol: .Looking forward to seeing Sally tomorrow :smiley-chores002.gif: , She will make somebody the best little companion :crossfingers.gif: for a home for Sally.
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Still missing you Sally :smiley-sad010.gif:

Come on forever home. Sally is a sweet, loving girl just longing for a home of her own. :thanks.gif:
jaxsheight

Post by jaxsheight »

I LOVE this little dog. I've only walked her once since she's been at Guildford but she's already my favourite. She is so excited and keen about going out on a walk and lets you know it - she has a lot to say initially for a little dog. However once out she's alert and interested in everything going on.

During the walk I stopped and sat on a branch for a cuddle which she was quite happy to give me. I was so tempted to put this little one in my pocket and take her home with me.

Word of advice - make sure you have a towel on hand when you take her back to her kennel. She doesn't realise she's only 6 inches tall and walks through all the puddles and mud she can find.

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”