Merial Staffie DOB 2009 - March 23

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
xxlynne

Merial Staffie DOB 2009 - March 23

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Merial1.jpg
Merial.jpg
Merial Needs:- Merial needs a secure garden, 6' panel fencing without stepping stones. Merial especially need heightened awareness around front door management and back gate usage as this is the reason she has lost her 2 previous homes, and puts herself at risk by going 'native'. Merial grew up and is proven with young children but better for visiting children to avoid exit escapes. Only pet status but meets dogs well outside. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Known background: Merial was found stray and unclaimed but alert dog warden tracked her history via her chip. Merial is neutered and vaccinated. We came forwards to save her life, arriving 6th December 14. Merial is in foster in Morden South London.

About Merial: Merial will captivate and deserves a responsible family! Merial has quite high energy and so she leads on her walks and is a go getter; trend setter! Happy around other dogs and really enjoys her walks. Merial's original family put a lot of training into her but found her ready to slip through the front door which made life really difficult with 4 children to look after. Merial was always a joy around the children. Merial travels well in a travel crate.

Merial is a blue merle with white Staffie x whippet in her 6th year. Busy little lady who is great with her family and grew up alongside 4 young children. Merial often inadvertently got out of the house. Can be over exuberant in her dog meetings, however on lead extender meets dogs really well. Her family need to be committed to her safety and have awareness. She is to be an only pet, without visiting pets and retention on secure lead with encounters carefully managed. Then she is little Miss Perfect!

Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for £175 donation at the time of adoption, as we can't support so many dogs without funds. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers our dogs back up for life.
Merial42.jpg
Merial3.jpg
Merial32.jpg
Merial's Thread below: Watch steady progress within our loving care.
Merial.JPG
Bertie and Pippa

Re: Merial Staffie DOB 2009 Sussex Pound coming 6th Dec

Post by Bertie and Pippa »

Gorgeous :smiley-love029.gif:
staffylevi

Post by staffylevi »

Absolutely Gawjus. :smiley-love029.gif:
Doin' it for the staffies ...
pigpogdoo

Post by pigpogdoo »

Wow! She looks tiny or is that just the angle of the photo?
SarahW

Re: Merial Staffie DOB 2009 Godstone Kenns

Post by SarahW »

I took Merial for some paddock time and a walk after she arrived today. She is a tiny little Staffie girl. She gave me a very excited and happy welcome in her kennel, Easy to harness then off to the paddock. She is a lovely little thing, full of kisses and wiggles. After some paddock time just getting to know here we headed off for a little walk. She was fine on the lead and just a very happy little dog. Beautiful blue brindle, amber eyes with lovely black eyeliner - stunner!
M1.jpg
M2.jpg
M4.jpg
M5.jpg
M7.jpg
M3.jpg
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
Tim

Post by Tim »

We met the very friendly Merial this afternoon, as Sarah has mentioned , very easy to harness, doesn't pull at all on the lead, we went for a short walk and then had some paddock time wher she found an old ball - did she have some fun with it :) - One thing which I was impressed is that she dropped the ball on command - very very friendly and loves to give you lots of kisses :)

Did i mention she has beautiful coloured coat....
untitled-8-1.jpg
untitled-7-1.jpg
untitled-6-1.jpg
untitled-4.jpg
untitled-3.jpg
untitled.jpg
untitled-2.jpg
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

Lovely pictures Tim. She really is pretty and so friendly!
MichelleB

Post by MichelleB »

I had the pleasure of the company of the beautiful Merial today, we had planned to go on the charity walk but her paws were a little tender and speaking to Zoe, we didn't think 7 miles was a good move, instead we had our own little day out. We headed off to the start of the walk so we could take in the atmosphere, Merial was a little anxious with so many dogs around but she was such a good girl, she didn't show any aggression at all just seemed to be very alert with so much going on around her.
We decided to go for a little drive and she was brilliant in the car, sitting in the back looking out the window.
We stopped off and had a lovely walk, she then helped me finish off my sausage sandwich when we stopped off for lunch.
Back in the car after our walk she was so much more relaxed, she fell asleep on my mums lap in the back of the car and when she woke up we both got lots of kisses.
This little girl is so friendly, I sincerely hope she finds her home soon as she truly deserves to be in a warm home having lots if cuddles to help her relax and grow in confidence.
Merial put a big smile on my face today,,,,,thank you sweetie.
Heres a couple of pics.
image.jpg
image.jpg
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

I had a lovely walk with Merial last week. She is such a little sweetheart and would make a lovely family pet. We went to the paddock and she really enjoyed a little run around, her tail does not stop wagging. On our walk she was as good as gold. Such a charming little dog.

Merial2.jpg
Merial3.jpg
Merial4.jpg
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Merial was a little star today :)
She helped me show potential new walker Fran the ropes and we got this lovely note this evening :biggrin.gif:
"Thank you Sarah and Meriel for the perfect taster session. Walking your beautiful Meriel in the countryside on a sunny and crisp afternoon is close to paradise!
Now I a ready for an induction to become a "real" walker.

Fran
Thankyou Fran, we look forward to welcoming you on the walking team and onto the forum so you can post more lovely comments :)

Here's Merial out enjoying her walk...
image.jpg
image.jpg
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”