Hughie Stollie ( StaffiexCollie ) DOB 09 - Dec 23

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Rescue Remedies_3

Re: Hughie Collie x Staffie DOB 09 Gatwick South Kenns

Post by Rescue Remedies_3 »

Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 by goodvic2

Took Hughie out again today. I can't seem to stay away from his lively personality! We had a nice walk and he behaved very well. A bit of lead chewing, he is certainly best with the metal chain ones! x
Rescue Remedies_3

Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 by juliet

My heart goes out to Hughie - he seems really stressed in his kennel, I last walked him when he'd come back into kennels and I easily harnessed him and walked him out to the field. This time he was really jumping and biting on the leads and harness, he calmed when I put a lead on him and I decided to harness him out in the field which was soooo easy as he just stood still!! He did keep grabbing at his lead on the way out and in to the kennel but was beautifully behaved on the walk. Poor thing he obviously isn't dealing well in the kennel I really hope someone gives him a chance soon.
Rescue Remedies_3

Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 by Susiebee

Out with Hughie today for an exciting walk with Margaret and Nina. Loose terrier in one field, galloping white horse in the other so a quick trip over a small stream to find a different way back.

Hughie took it all in his stride - especially the stream, he loves water.

Margaret and Nina helped to take photos of him courtesy of sausages because he is camera shy and a busy boy.
SAM_0010.webp
Rescue Remedies_3

Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 by chinquest

I think Hughie enjoyed the group walk, as energetic as ever and once away from the kennels intent on his walk
Rescue Remedies_3

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 by goodvic2

Hughie came home with me today, to run some of his energy off. I discovered that Hughie loves playing ball! After he had finished exploring the garden he had a big bowl of food. We then had a good game with the ball thrower.

Hughie will make a wonderful dog for anyone, but if you would like a companion to go running or cycling with you, then Hughie is the dog for you!

After all this he came and sat on my lap for a cuddle. What a wonderful dog.
hugh1.webp
hugh2.webp
Short videos of the handsome Hughie x

Rescue Remedies_3

Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 by goodvic2

Took one of my favourites out today. The very handsome Hughie. Not to mention excited!

He is always so pleased to see you and get out for a walk.

On our return he enjoyed sausages and sausage rolls. Although I do need to be careful, because somebody on our walk commented on how well fed he was!

x
Rescue Remedies_3

Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 by Susiebee

Here's .....Hughie. Photo from last weeks group walk...
SAM_0196.webp
Rescue Remedies_3

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 by anne

Here is a picture of the fabulous Hughie. He is such a great character- I did notice that he got fully acquainted with every single muddy puddle that he and Chinquest passed on the walk! :lol:
Rescue Remedies_3

Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 by goodvic2

I took Handsome Hughie home today. After he explored the garden we played ball. He loves this game!

He then had a nice warm shower, which he actually quite liked. He especially enjoyed the shampoo being massaged into his neck. The only bit he didn't get was that I wanted to dry him with the towel, not play tug of war He caught on and he had a lovely rub down with it.

He then enjoyed a bowl of chicken, rice and fish.

We finished off with him sitting on my lap giving me a staffy cuddle.

It is a privillage to see these dogs off the lead and in a calm environment. Here you get to see their amazing qualities.
hughie25.webp
This was Hughie after his shower!

Took a quick video of him. We practiced sit, paw and down.

He is so clever!

Rescue Remedies_3

Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 by chinquest

I had a date with Hughie this morning so off we set in the sunshine. I can't see where others get down to the water (cowardly me not into steep slopes) so we went to where Ringo gets a chance to paddle.

Hughie loved it
hughiepaddle.webp
hughieshake.webp

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”