Dogs that have found their forever home
Rescue Remedies

Harley Staffie DOB 6.2011 Portslade Brighton

Post by Rescue Remedies »

Originally posted Wed Mar 27, 2013 by xxlynne
Current Status: HOMED
HarleyTopman (4).jpg
Harley's Thread below:

Homing Requirements: Harley deserves a stable family behind him. He meets dogs well and needs an active regime with regular walks as well as secure garden and exit management. He is fine cats fostered with 6! Not sure to assess with foster rabbit. Harley travels well in the car and could live with older children.

Harley lickle Staffie:

Harley watching the Rabbits!:

Meet Harley:

Harley and Tia:

His Story: Harley was found stray or abandoned and waited 6 weeks for a rescue place. He was homed for 6 months was deemed by his family as 'too social on his walks off lead & wasn't coming back when called. Harley is neutered, chipped and vax'd. Harley is in foster near Brighton.

Advert: Harley is top of the class, with keen intelligence, and would shine in training. He is alert and receptive to command once he relaxes on his walk. He doesn't lead play, though he can leap for kisses if encouraged! Walking Harley is a joy as he brings you alive. He meets dogs well and is happy to intermingle with dogs. He is easy to handle, and good around children, though needs discipline to avoid getting him over excited. Harley loves his walks and cuddles.

Harley is a small brindle Staffie with a white blaze on his chest and a super smile. He is young - just a few years old. Harley so needs a family. Harley loves people, and providing his energy is kept calm he can contain his enthusiasm; he is a joy in social situations. He is very amenable and has a dazzling personality: A must have doggie!

Interested in homing Harley?
Please click to complete our on-line homing questionnaire so we can match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle.

***PLEASE NOTE: Our mission is to find every dog in our care its forever home. Our Rescue requests a minimum £175 donation for each dog at the time of adoption. These funds allow us to continue to help homeless dogs***

See Harley's Thread Below. Watch his progress through our Rescue
Referral Details: Referral details: Hi Lynne You know I only ask when i am desperate. Not in my pound but one in kent i pull from and have been trying to place for 6 weeks. he is very sweet just no interest. they have said enough is enough....

I dont know what to do... Is there anyway you can help him. I will neuter, chip if so and pay just to get him out. Even if i can give them a date.

I'm so sorry to ask Niall xx

We are going to take Harley in as soon as he is neutered
Rescue Remedies

Re: Harley Staffie DOB 2011 Guildford Kenns

Comes tomorrow
Rescue Remedies

Harley indeed :love4:

What a great boy, he was so happy to be out and about with Charlie today, had a very relaxed walk and lapped up the attention, totally loveable little lad :D

His curious "What's that little silver square thing you're pointing at me" look...

But Harley soon got used to the camera and delighted in showing us all his best sides !!!...

He loved his cuddles ...

Harley, his name suits him down to the ground :wink:
Rescue Remedies

Oh yes, this boy is very special and a very easy and delightful little chap - love him !!

Rescue Remedies

Harley was out enjoying a walk with Lousie this morning. :)

Rescue Remedies

Harley is that, an all round fab staffy boy, easy peasy to walk, loose lead and a happy step, he just needs a home pleaseeeee (I love this boy) :love4:
Rescue Remedies

I really took to this sweet lad. Although he was bouncy and full of enthusiasm in the kennel, he didn't bark at all, despite the din being created by some of his neighbours. The only sound I heard from him was when we passed one of the terriers on our walk and the terrier said something extremely rude and uncalled for, in a very loud voice. Harley responded with a quiet growl, as though to say “watch your language, missy!” but walked on very calmly.
As good as gold – an affectionate, licky boy. Didn't pull on the lead at all but happy to potter along at my pace. And what a lovely brindle coat!
Rescue Remedies

I was a little earlier for meeting new walker Jan for her taster so I harnessed Harley up and sat on the bench for the most wonderful Staffie cuddles :love4: Harley is a typical happy friendly busy little Staffie, gorgeous :love4:
Rescue Remedies

Wow what a stunner this young man is..bumped into him today at Ashdown and he was a super boy :woo:

:lalala:
Rescue Remedies

I walked Harley for the first time today and fell in love with him. He's so gentle and easy on a lead but very responsive. I even got him to sit on command! (Well, I only gave him a little push on the bottom.) He responds to affection too, which is easy to give because he's so gorgeous.

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”