Teddy & Barbie Papillon Yorkie x DOB 2010 Hankham East Sussex

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Teddy & Barbie Papillon Yorkie x DOB 2010 Hankham East Sussex

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
TeddyBarbie3346.JPG
Teddy and Barbie need a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle. Any interested family should view the video link below "Teddy, Barbie and the Birds" . Teddy & Barbie could live alongside other dogs and dominant cat(s), feathers & small furries. Visiting children will be well received, and they would be good with children generally. Teddy is vocal when excited eg sees new things like other dogs or cyclists. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Teddy, Barbie and the Birds
Peaceful walk in the country
Muttley playing with Jordan...then Teddy & Barbie..with Howard

Known background: Teddy & Barbie were found stray tied up, unchipped and unclaimed. They are now both neutered, chipped and fully vaccinated. Was fostered with 6 terriers. They have mixed in the kennel pack of 9 dogs and shared their kennel with a Staffie and then a terrier. Currently in kennels near Godstone

About Teddy & Barbie: Teddy and Barbie are an accomplished couple within the home: easy to manage and a delight to live with. They can be left but Teddy's barky nature means he can be set off by noises, so they are not appropriate for flat life. Teddy can seem challenging but actually meets other dogs fine and other dogs seem to read his good intentions. Barbie doesn't join in, which makes life easier. Both definitely need more exposure to outside life to desensitise them and build confidence. They are mixed with other dogs in their kennel and within the kennel pack. The public are very attracted to them and many laugh-off their intensity.

Teddy and Barbie are around 4 year old Papillon x Yorkies - we think! There are so many designer breed mixes nowadays. They are easy to handle and have no possession issues. They pick up housetraining quickly. Experienced toy breeds owners understand the "little dog syndrome" and laugh it off as they support their dogs to settle on new encounters and trust in new environments. Teddy goes right up to dogs then relaxes.

Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Teddy44.JPG
Teddy46.JPG
Teddy42.JPG
TeddyBarbie68.JPG
See Teddy & Barbie's Thread Below. Watch their progress through our Rescue.
Original Referral Details: July 19th Brox. Kenns Both found tied up in a Park. They have now done their time so now council property and passed to Adam Kennel owner.

Teddy & Barbie we neutered, chipped and 1st vax'd today and have gone to John's for recovery.
johnfowle

Re: Teddy & Barbie Papillon Yorkie x DOB Tunbridge Wells Temp Foster

Post by johnfowle »

What a delightful pair of little 'uns. I reckon Taddy could be a long haired daschund x ???? and Barbie a Yorkie/JRT. Barbie was "spaced out" ill after had I gone to bed just before midnight, but when i woke about 3a.m. she had decided it was more comfortable on the duvet on the floor rather than beside me on the bed.....now, there's a turn up for the books!!!

When I went in to check on them last evening there was Teddy sitting at the entrance to the bathroom, barking madly, with Barbie nowhere to be seen. I found her curled up behind the door of the bathroom....it was as if Teddy was guarding the entrance to where his sweetheart was resting!!!!

This morning they have both gulped down two bowls of chicken and are waiting , somewhat impatiently, for their first walk in about 30 minutes time.

They are so sweet, and so fond of each other. Be prepared to be wowed by them....and wooed, too!!!
johnfowle

Post by johnfowle »

Poor little Barbie was very poorly yesterday afternoon when I went in to give her her afternoon meal. A quick visit to the vets and a jab of "Baytril" and, by the evening she was wagging her tail and feeling much better.

She's fine today and with her boyfriend, Teddy, being very attentive, she's been on her two brief walks today and seems to be on the road to recovery.

They really are a delightful pair and will give tremendous joy and pleasure to whoever has the good fortune to foster/home them.
chinquest

Post by chinquest »

Tracey has kindly sent some photos of these sweeties
photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 4.JPG
photo5.JPG
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

wow weeie have been waiting for these great
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

I was asked if I could walk Teddy and Barbie today. I hadn't seen their page on the forum so what a lovely surprise to see this totally adorable pair looking up at me. :biggrin.gif:

They were more than happy to leave their kennel and come out with me. Teddy certainly seems to be the boss and takes the lead. Such a cute pair who seem to be devoted to each. They both loved having a good sniff in the hedgerows. Teddy barked at a passing car but Barbie took no notice. Teddy is a very cheeky little chappie and Barbie is a real cutie. Both very friendly dogs who love a fuss. They love their treats too. :)

I can't see this pair being with us for long. Somebody is going to be very lucky indeed.
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Charlie and I got to play with the cutie-pie new arrivals today :biggrin.gif:

Seriously cute pair ! Into the big paddock and they both got a bit of pampering and a brush, then they allowed the camera to come out !!!
Enjoy the twosome :D
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Re: Teddy & Barbie Papillon Yorkie x DOB 2010 BroxbourneRe: Teddy & Barbie Papillon Yorkie x DOB 2010 Broxbourne Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

two cuties :smiley-gen132.gif:

the delightful duo :smiley-love014.gif: :smiley-love014.gif:
DSC09146.JPG
DSC09168.JPG
DSC09135.JPG
DSC09140.JPG
DSC09142.JPG
DSC09164.JPG
Beautiful Barbie :)
DSC09155.JPG
DSC09128.JPG
DSC09129.JPG
DSC09144.JPG
DSC09147.JPG
DSC09160.JPG
Too handsome Teddy :)
DSC09125.JPG
DSC09149.JPG
DSC09157.JPG
DSC09162.JPG
DSC09151.JPG
DSC09156.JPG
surely they can't be with us for long :crossfingers.gif:
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
staffylevi

Re: Teddy & Barbie Papillon Yorkie x DOB 2010 BroxbourneRe: Teddy & Barbie Papillon Yorkie x DOB 2010 Broxbourne Kenns

Post by staffylevi »

Lee and I took Teddy and Barbie along with Romeo and Sonia to the vets yesterday for their vaccinations. Teddy and Barbs travelled in a crate together; Ted was a little noisy to start but soon settled and both travelled well. They were both good having their jabs and attracted quite a bit of attention (in a good way) from people in the vet surgery and had lot's of fuss made of them.
They could both do with a lovely wash 'n' brush up... any dog groomers out there!! :)
Wishing you good luck guys that your forever home will come soon. :)
Doin' it for the staffies ...
aloepeter

Post by aloepeter »

They could both do with a lovely wash 'n' brush up... any dog groomers out there!!
Just checking "Broxbourne" on Google Maps .... :biggrin.gif:

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”