Rjackson

Re: Marley Staffie DOB 03.08.13 Guildford Kenns

Post by Rjackson »

blob6.gif]
5765F867-8A10-4CE9-AE13-F96268F46E47.jpeg
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

Love Marley Moo to bits, another lovely walk with him and Carms today. They walked so well together today and went in the paddocks after and were very chilled taking treats and saying hello through the fence xx
Beccastj

Post by Beccastj »

Marley2.jpg
Marley1-crop.JPG
marley5.jpg
Marley4.JPG
The lovely cuddly Marley today. He really enjoys a neck and back massage and a cuddle. He deserves a home after so long in rescue.
pits

Post by pits »

Gorgeous Marley as filmed by fosterer Rachel:

Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

Had the pleasure of having Marley on an over night foster break at mine, and I can say he didn’t put a foot wrong bless him.

We went on a nice long walk first to take the edge of kennel stress away, which he seemed to enjoy until we got caught in the rain. when he got to mine he was very excited so explored for a bit and just kept checking in with me to make sure I was still there. He then had a bath which to be fare I don’t think he was totally impressed with but with the help of some treats on the side of the bath he managed this really well.

He ate his dinner and lay on my bed whilst I pottered about. He generally wanted to be with me for most of the time so laid next to me or beside me the whole night snoring his head off. A few time Marley tried to climb on top of me but I gently told him no and he lay down again next to me. A few times I could see he was starting to become a bit excitable and again just used my voice to calm him down and he settled well.

He went in my garden on a long lead (not totally secure) throughput the night and just explored and weed on ever blade of grass he could find bless him. Completely house trained even with my dogs bed and smell around he did not mess in the house once.

I popped across the road to the shop and left Marley just for 5 minutes. He is a little anxious when leaving but with a forever home this is something he can work on. However he is not likely to be able to be left for long periods at a time, this would need to be built up to, so if you work at home or maybe retired then he’s your doggie.

Marley slept on top of my bed, under my duvet, across my bed all night and again kept putting his face near mine to check I was ok. He is such a sensitive soul who does need and experienced, patient new owner who has the time and love to put into him. He needs an adult household so he is allowed to make the odd mistake and learn from them. He’s been in kennels so long now it must be his turn soon. It broke my heart taking him back to kennels today, but after how well behaved he was he will definitely be coming to stay again.

Please consider Marley he really is the most gorgeous doggie ever ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

blob6.gif]
13A61B8F-1D21-4CD5-9E7D-58A7F3900586.jpeg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”