Sidney (Snowie) Staffie DofB 2013 Bognor Regis

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Sidney (Snowie) Staffie DofB 2013 Bognor Regis

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
DSCF8985.jpgsnowy.jpg
Snowie's Story: Snowie's owner died and he and 2 other Staffies had nowhere to go and time was running out as the property was due to be repossessed. Our Welsh friend took them in for us and neutered them and they arrived 1st November with us. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Snowie is now neutered, chipped and vaccinations are in progress. Snowie was in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family.
DSCF8988.jpgsnowy.jpg
PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk; Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR WORK AND HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle in your home after adequate time and reassurance. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Snowie's thread to view regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within seven days and complete an online homing questionnaire. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes, and may be talking with up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes.
DSCF8982.jpgsnowy.jpg
DSCF9009.jpgsnowy.jpg
DSCF8990.jpgsnowy.jpg
Snowie's progress through our Rescue below:
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust. Original Referral information: 15.10.18: Hi Lynne
I’ve copied in Dianna too just Incase you need help
These staffies are in Wales and is going to ask around for possible transport

There were 6 dogs in need, Owner has died all living in the house alone walking around in their own faeces.
A lady has managed to home 3 and the other 3 (Staffie) she hasn’t managed to

Milly 4yrs old fantastic temperament I believe not good with cats will chase them

Snowie and Deano both 5 yrs old. They best friends great with people and kids but Deano is no good with other dogs Snowie is good. No training done these dogs loved the old man but unfortunately not socialized a lot

Jo Rising

(Deano was rehomed by the Welsh Rescue who helped us with them)
anne

Re: Mr Snowie Staffie DofB 2013 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

Mr Snowy is a super friendly chap who loves a cuddle.
He was zipping off to the vet on Friday for his vaccinations so no chance for a walk but I shall look forward to that pleasure next week.
DSCF8997.jpgsnowy.jpg
DSCF9003.jpgsnowy.jpg
DSCF9011.jpgsnowy.jpg
stuartportlock

Post by stuartportlock »

:newhere.gif: I did my trial walk today with corrina (awesome lady) and snowy. He is the sweetest little boy killed me leaving him.
He is very affectionate and cuddly.
anne

Post by anne »

I got a proper friendly, cuddly, staffie welcome from Mr Snowie this morning along with a thorough face wash. He is such a delightful, easy little chap, very connected and wanting to be with people and go off on adventures. He just trotted along at a nice pace, looking up regularly to check all was OK and if I stopped, he was immediately right in front of me, paws up, asking for fuss and/or treats.

Snowie is not afraid to wade straight through muddy puddles

Because Snowie was not so snowy white when he returned from his walk I gave him a rub down with a towel which he loved.
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Wow he’s so handsome . Glad you’re safe Mr Snowy
stuartportlock

Post by stuartportlock »

:smiley-bounce016.gi: Has he had the snip yet?
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Good luck Snowy x
xxlynne

Re: Snowie Staffie DofB 2013 Bognor Regis

Post by xxlynne »

Alison and Ian came with Darling Daisy and lovely Lily to meet Softie Snowie!

Snowyhomed.JPG
Snowyhomed3.JPG
Snowyhomed1.JPG
MrsP

Post by MrsP »

Awwww they have SUCH a boy there thumbs.gif Enjoy the life you deserve little ice-cream lad xxx
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Wonderful news woo.gif] Be happy Snowie love4.gif xx

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”