Rosiemay & Freddie DofB 2016 2014 Milsted Sittingbourne

Dogs that have found their forever home
Elaine.scott1

Re: Rosiemay & Freddie DofB 2016 2014 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I so enjoy walking these two sweethearts, they are so funny. Today Rosemary carried her toy round the whole walk in the woods, while Freddie was happy to explore the undergrowth. They are so good at passing other dogs, no reaction at all. Please consider these two sweeties for their forever home, you will get so much love and fun with them :smiley-chores002.gif:
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

walked these two star dogs today with luna - all walked so well together no barks or grumbles just harmony as they walked three wide round the back lanes rosiemay and freddie are two dogs with great temperament who seem to get on with any other dogs you walk with them and are so well behaved and sweet natured once again it was a real pleasure to walk them
IMG_0141.JPG
Judy

Post by Judy »

What a lovely couple of cuties, they were so friendly and welcoming when I entered their kennel. They were an absolute delight to take out for a walk, this duet stuck together pretty much all the time except for when one or the other wanted to stop for a sniff. When we got back to the kennel I offered them some sausage treats which they took very gently with no quarrelling, in fact Freddie seemed a real gentleman and allowed Rosiemay to take the treats first. love4.gif
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

:goodluck.gif: Rosiemay & Freddie xx
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Rosiemay & Freddie had a lovely morning surprise meeting Angela and Nick. Collette enjoyed introducing the joyful duo and finishing up with play in the paddock.
RosiemayFreddy.JPG
Happy days! I didn't manage to get a homing picture but Angela sent us this one
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

love4.gif gorgeous pic love4.gif

Be very happy you lovely little pair, nice and warm and no doubt very very loved xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Wonderful news woo.gif] Be happy you gorgeous pair love4.gif xx
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

lovely pic of two lovely dogs - so pleased they are snuggled up in their new home xxxx

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”