Rescue Remedies

URGENT APPEAL FOR FUNDS

Post by Rescue Remedies » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:50 pm

Please visit our website to read about our urgent appeal, link below:

http://www.rescueremedies.co.uk/urgent-appeal/

Elliesmum

Re: URGENT APPEAL FOR FUNDS

Post by Elliesmum » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:52 pm

Lots of people seem to be donating via fb on paypal and bank transfer. So incredibly caring and generous. I will continue to push on fb with cash funds being a priority. It would be nice to know how the donations are going for this appeal at some point to let members on there know and to thank them. Everyone is pulling together to try and help. Other volunteers are organising fundraisers themselves.
Jack Frost, the pet barn where I buy my own dog food has offered to donate lots of dog food and let me have another lot on a special offer too thumbs.gif
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit our fb page https://www.facebook.com/groups/676797962392764/

katz

Post by katz » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:23 pm

I've tweeted the appeal on the Rescue Remedies and Staffie Rescue Twitter accounts - hopefully that will help! Maria x
katz

gsdlover

Post by gsdlover » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:34 pm

Elliesmum wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:52 pm
Lots of people seem to be donating via fb on paypal and bank transfer. So incredibly caring and generous. I will continue to push on fb with cash funds being a priority. It would be nice to know how the donations are going for this appeal at some point to let members on there know and to thank them. Everyone is pulling together to try and help. Other volunteers are organising fundraisers themselves.
Jack Frost, the pet barn where I buy my own dog food has offered to donate lots of dog food and let me have another lot on a special offer too thumbs.gif
I'm hoping to catch up on the Paypal donations over the weekend so will let you know rough figures when I've done it thumbs.gif Big thank you to everyone who has donated so far :thanks.gif:

neonfish78

Post by neonfish78 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:58 pm

Good afternoon all,

I was just woundering if you have any charity tins as I would like to put one in our cafe where i work. We are all animal lovers and feel it would be a good place to spread the word. If not I am more than happy to pick up a tin and print off a label with your logo on it and write a small paragraph about rescue remedies etc.. to go with the collection tin.

Hope it makes sense.. please let me know if this will be allowed as my partner and i would love to be able to help.

Thanks

Annie x

Rescue Remedies

Post by Rescue Remedies » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:08 pm

A big thank you for everyone who so far have donated to our urgent appeal. The current total is £3,061. :thanks.gif:

Rescue Remedies_2

Post by Rescue Remedies_2 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:17 pm

neonfish78 wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:58 pm
Good afternoon all,

I was just woundering if you have any charity tins as I would like to put one in our cafe where i work. We are all animal lovers and feel it would be a good place to spread the word. If not I am more than happy to pick up a tin and print off a label with your logo on it and write a small paragraph about rescue remedies etc.. to go with the collection tin.

Hope it makes sense.. please let me know if this will be allowed as my partner and i would love to be able to help.

Thanks

Annie x
Hi Annie,

Thanks for your generosity! I don't think we have formal tins or collection buckets. I think volunteers have always made up their own with our logo on it. Thanks very much for helping our dogs!!
:thanks.gif: :thanks.gif: :thanks.gif:

Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:02 am

Rescue Remedies wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:08 pm
A big thank you for everyone who so far have donated to our urgent appeal. The current total is £3,061. :thanks.gif:
Wow this is an amazing amount in just a few days. Please keep us updated as it grows and we can let people know how they have helped.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit our fb page https://www.facebook.com/groups/676797962392764/

Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:31 am

After a push on FB, for standing orders to be set up to help RR in the long run, people seem to be doing this now. Awareness of how the rescue needs regular funds in this way has prompted a few people. Hope it continues thumbs.gif

Don't forget to promote gift aid along with donations.

Westie

Post by Westie » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:07 pm

Hi

As we already have a regular standing order set up for the rescue, we are going to make an additional donation with our November standing order payment. Please let me know if you need to know the amount donated. We hope that it was ok to donate this way?

Baxter sends love4.gif to everyone.
image.jpeg
Promise to do a proper update on his thread very soon.

Westie
:dog_running-186.gif:
X

Return to “URGENT APPEAL FOR FUNDS”