Biscuit Staffie (& Chief) DofB 22.02.12 Havant Hampshire

Dogs that have found their forever home
Jan Case

Re: Biscuit Staffie (& Chief) DofB 22.02.12 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Jan Case »

Biscuit had a lovely walk today with her Dad, Chief and me. Chief kept up so well and Biscuit was able to trundle along at a happy pace, snuffling like a little truffle pig at all the nice smells and having an occasional glorious roll in the nice fresh grass. I was very proud of Biscuit because we passed a couple of dogs and she basically took no notice. She looked at them, but she didn’t shout the odds at all, what a good little girl. Biscuit has a lovely glossy coat now and is the picture of health. It would be wonderful to see Biscuit and Chief in their very own comfy home.
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

PA120056.JPG
Chief and Biscuit are such a joy to walk, they had a real spring in their step on Friday helping me with inductions and supported walks, these 2 are superstars and everyone who meets them loves them love4.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Biscuit really enjoyed her walk today. The last couple of times I have taken her out she has shown me she believes she is a bloodhound, a shorty, plump, bloodhound. Today we had her nose to the ground as she assiduously followed whatever scent had caught her imagination, with little snuffling and snorting noises from her nose, and little plump rear end wiggling in pleasure. She’s so funny, a real little bustling madam. Gorgeous girl xxxx
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Lovely walk with Biscuit and Chief today. Chief kept up very well but Biscuit is always happy to wait for him whilst he goes to the toilet or rolls in the grass. Neither Chief nor Biscuit like to mess in their kennel,so we have lots of toilet breaks on our walk!! I was thinking today how well and happy these two look now, I remember the sad and neglected little dogs there were when they first arrived. They are super little dogs and will make wonderful companions xxxx
Leeanne

Post by Leeanne »

2CA8C7E3-7304-4CE0-800B-72C147743E2E.jpeg
How are these two little munchkins not in their forever home by now [cry.gif] they are just the sweetest little Staffies. I always take them for time in the paddock so biscuit can play and run round and chief can have a plod round and a roll. On Saturday chief showed his fun side and fancied a spot of running and playing which was just lovely to see. I just love these two and after our time out I always get cuddles and kisses back in their kennel. Please please someone take these lovelies home they are just amazing. love4.gif
Wander Woman

Post by Wander Woman »

:crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Everything crossed for you lovely ones :icon_barking_dog-116.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
xxlynne

Re: Biscuit Staffie (& Chief) DofB 22.02.12 Havant Hampshire

Post by xxlynne »

Danielle, Robert and their 2 lovely children Dylan and Heidi came to see Biscuit and Chief this morning and it was obvious from the start Biscuit and Chief were going to love the children. After a great walk in the park...the homing was clinched!
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Wonderful news just up the road from me. . woo.gif] blob6.gif] woo.gif] blob6.gif] woo.gif] blob6.gif] love4.gif love4.gif :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-chores002.gif:
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Absolutely brilliant, so happy these two are in a warm home, thank you!
banana10.gif banana10.gif banana10.gif banana10.gif
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”