Lady Staffie DofB 27.08.11 Little Chalfont

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Lady Staffie DofB 27.08.11 Little Chalfont

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
LadyStaff.jpg
Lady's Story : Lady grew up in a multi-dog household with addicts who bred from her. Her owners signed her over into care and Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place, saving her life. Lady is now neutered, chipped and fully vaccinated. Lady is in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting her new family.

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces, and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Lady's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
LadyStaff2.jpg
LadyStaffie3.jpg
Lady's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. We were asked to take Lady as soon as the owner signed her over.

Lady came into us on the 15th August 2018
anne

Re: Lady Staffie DofB 27.08.11 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

Lady is a wonderful dinky little staffie girl. She is happy, busy, friendly, fun and cuddly. Everything a staffie should be. She is a good girl on the lead, not pulling but busy and engaged as she should be. It took me all of about two seconds to fall in love with Lady!
anne

Post by anne »

DSCF5967.jpglady.jpg
DSCF5969.jpglady.jpg
DSCF5975.jpglady.jpg
Leeanne

Post by Leeanne »

I walked lady on Saturday what an amazing girl she is she’s so happy to greet you in the kennel, easy to harness and eager to get out for a walk. Lady loved playing ball and getting lots of tummy rubs. Lady made friends with all the walkers she met. I can’t wait to walk this gorgeous girl again but hopefully she’ll find her forever home very soon as she will make an amazing companion. love4.gif
D5C525E7-18CF-439E-9FC6-FE22DF62CBAB.jpeg
Last edited by Leeanne on Thu 23 Aug 2018 17:40, edited 1 time in total.
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

You’ll not meet a sweeter, happier, joyous staffie that little lady. She is the most adorable girl - friendly, welcoming from the moment I entered her kennel. She loves cuddles and gave my face lots of staffy kisses. On our walk, two off lead jack russels came rushing over - lady didn’t bat an eyelid - just wagged her tail and carried on walking - such a good girl. Easy girl to walk - enjoyed every second of my walk with her. Xx.
21698994-EEB8-4E9C-BAD7-1A2BD98D3DE1.jpeg
0F8F4902-F46E-4FF3-900E-4F5D46161379.jpeg
KateM17

Post by KateM17 »

You have to love a 'lady' and a Lady she is. First time meeting this beautiful girl. Easy to harness, very friendly and a joy to walk! Love her x
xxlynne

Re: Lady Staffie DofB 27.08.11 Little Chalfont

Post by xxlynne »

Georgia and Bullet came to meet and greet a very special lady today. Lady was soon strutting her stuff and having a great time and looked very pleased in the back of her Doggie van on the way home
LadyBullet2.JPG
LadyBullet1.JPG
lucyloo

Post by lucyloo »

From Georgia:

I couldn’t be happier to welcome Lady into our family
She has fitted straight in like she has always been here love4.gif
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Wonderful news woo.gif] Be happy Lady love4.gif xx