Kyla Staffie DOB 11.09 - 11th March 24

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
John

Re: Kyla Staffie DOB 11.09 Worcester Park Foster

Post by John »

I will be in sunny Suffolk for a week this week leaving very soon. I was planning on taking Kyla to Gatwick late yesterday but Terry, who lives round the corner, kindly offered to take her this morning meaning a slightly shorter kennel stay.
Be a good girl Kyla, you will be well looked after by the kind people at Gatwick.
John

Post by John »

Had a lovely week in sunny Suffolk trying not to worry too much about Kyla in kennels and rushed to pick her up. I needn’t have worried as Lynne had put her in the reception room which was perfect for her. Got a very nice welcome from Kyla :dog-115.gif: Normal service resumed!
Don’t dogs love their routine? It’s 9.30, She’s just had her meal followed by half a dentistix and is curled up by my feet. She is pretending to be asleep but as soon as I budge she will be up expecting her walk.
She’s just had a face off through the neighbours fence with a fox that was basking in the sun. The fox wasn’t bothered and Kyla soon lost interest. Now how about that walk Kyla? Will put photos on next post.
Oh, I hope to see RR friends at Sunday’s walk!
John

Post by John »

Kyla and I really enjoyed Sunday, it was great meeting so many RR friends and their dogs of course. We don’t care about getting wet do we? :no.gif:
Kyla loved the walk so much that she pulled on lead a bit which is something she doesn’t normally do. She was immaculately behaved around all the other dogs even when in quite close proximity. Well done the Kyla girl love4.gif
It was wonderful being with the RR mob because you don’t have to explain that your dog might not be perfect (or as perfect as they think theirs is) when out and about elsewhere. I get rather protective about Kyla when I come across people with a very narrow tolerance level. Great girl Kyla thumbs.gif
John

Post by John »

I spent a day doing some diy today. And very pleasant it was too.The sun was out and got a lot done. Oh yes.....Kyla. She loves lolling about in the garden keeping an eye on what I'm up to. I'm training her up to be my apprentice. .......See photo.
But Kyla you could have chewed anything but did it have to be my pencil!
2018_091320_0304_629.jpg
She really is good company and is a great dog.
John

Post by John »

Difficult day today as I had to drop Kyla in to Guildford as I am away for a week. The Guildford volunteers will help you Kyla.
Couple of recent photos....
2018_092019_5416_193.jpg
2018_092019_5345_002.jpg
John

Post by John »

Picked up Kyla this morning from Guildford. I hope she doesn't hold it against me!
We had a great walk in the sunshine, it's such a pretty area.
Kyla would like to thank everyone that looked after her especially Faith, Rachel and Johan for walkies.
xxlynne

Re: Kyla Staffie DOB 11.09 Worcester Park

Post by xxlynne »

It has been a phenomenon that Kyla has sat. whilst 'living the life of luxury' waiting for her very own family when she knew she was home already. John always wanted to help our dogs and foster..but somehow he was destined to home one of our dogs much to his own delight.... Kyla despite being a stunning Staffie hasnt been homed... until today.

:smiley-bounce016.gi: Congratulations John and Kyla we are all so happy for you both!
MrsP

Post by MrsP »

:smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif:
hee hee John did say when he picked Kyla up that he knew he'd have to do the right thing at some point thumbs.gif
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Wonderful news woo.gif] thumbs.gif woo.gif]

The best outcome possible, Kyla has everything she wants now :D
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Absolutely Fantastic. ..thank you John thumbs.gif woo.gif] blob6.gif] love4.gif

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”