Harry English Springer Spaniel DofB 13.09.17 West Byfleet

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Harry English Springer Spaniel DofB 13.09.17 West Byfleet

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
HarrySS.jpg
Harry's Story : Harry was taken out of his home by an authority as it wasn't meeting his needs: We homed but sadly found with his dead owner who suffered a heart attack. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Harry is now neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Harry was in boarding kennels nr Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces, and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Harry's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
harry1DSCF5796.jpg
harry2DSCF5799.jpg
HarrySS2.jpg
Harry's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. 12.7.18: Hi Lynne, I hope all is well with you. We have an English Springer Spaniel, young male . Harry has had a desperate background; is quiet and worried and is 100% well, no health issues. We dog tested him and he seems fine outside Vx
Jay1.jpg
Jay.jpg
We have offered on Harry
Chapmania

Re: Harry English Springer Spaniel DofB 13.09.17 London pound comes mid July

Post by Chapmania »

:welcome.gif: to the family Harry love4.gif xx
anne

Re: Harry English Springer Spaniel DofB 13.09.17 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

Harry arrived today and boy does he love people and attention. He was very quick to take the opportunity to climb on Helen's lap for cuddles in the car park and in fact looking for cuddles from whoever happened to be around to give them. He has the 'springer' bit in him, he is energetic, friendly and cuddly. Gorgeous.
DSCF5141.jpgharry.jpg
DSCF5144.jpgharry.jpg
DSCF5147.jpgharry.jpg
DSCF5152.jpgharry.jpg
anne

Harry English Springer Spaniel DofB 13.09.17 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

It was wonderful to take Harry out for a walk yesterday but first I thought he needed a bit of pampering to improve that lovely coat of his. We sat down in the shade and I gave him a good brush. He loved it! First I brushed his back and then he rolled over to have his underneath done too. He is really is a soppy lad. After removing a cloud of loose hair from his coat we set off for a walk through the woodland. Harry is an easy companion, joyful, energetic, curious, interested in all around him and lots of FUN.
Froggie757

Post by Froggie757 »

Harry had the afternoon out with me and hubby yesterday and he was the most perfectly behaved spaniel boy you could wish for. He greets everyone as a friend, does a beautiful sit then moves in for cuddles, he is a complete cuddle monster. He was interested in all the smells around the National Trust site at Nymans, we went for a slow wander trying to keep to the shadier bits of the woodland, I think he would have loved to investigate the lake but it didn't look that inviting to me so we avoided!
Before we took him back to his kennel he came home to meet the cats and bunnies. The rabbits were of great interest, even more than the cats, but he was distractible, returning for cuddles at a moment's notice, movement though is a great attraction.
Whoever takes this boy home will be one lucky adopter, he is just gorgeous and did I mention the cuddles?
love4.gif
Harry1.JPG
Harry2.JPG
Harry3.JPG
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Wowser Harry Heart fill with love.gif]
DSC06410.JPG
DSC06411.JPG
DSC06412.JPG
DSC06414.JPG
DSC06415.JPG
DSC06418.JPG
DSC06420.JPG
DSC06421.JPG
DSC06423.JPG
DSC06436.JPG
DSC06439.JPG
love4.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Judy

Post by Judy »

I met Harry for the first time today, I was very excited to be taking him out as I am a bit partial to spaniels, he reminds me very much of my old springer I used to have. Harry is just one big lovable affectionate boy, as in previous comments he is so friendly giving a wonderful greeting with a very waggy tail. We set off through the woods, we came across a deer which quickly ran off as soon as it saw us, Harry did stop to look for a moment but didn't try to chase. We made our way down to the stream to cool off, Harry did paddle a bit but wasn't that bothered. I will be very surprised if this gorgeous boy stays with us for any length of time. love4.gif
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

:goodluck.gif: Harry xx
heleny

Post by heleny »

Good luck Harry. I met you for the first time on Sunday - you are absolutely gorgeous with such a lovable personality. You will make someone very happy. :smiley-bounce016.gi:
xxlynne

Re: Harry English Springer Spaniel DofB 13.09.17 Sompting W Sussex

Post by xxlynne »

(Since returned due to Jack's Passing)
Harry hit the Jackpot today when Jack arrived to befriend him and offer him his home.
Harryhomed.JPG
Harryhomed1.JPG
Harry is going to have a wonderful life

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”