Skye Staffie x DofB 04.10 South Croydon

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Skye Staffie x DofB 04.10 South Croydon

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Skye3.jpg
Skye's Story : Skye's owner had to give her up and waited until we could receive her in June 18 : Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Skye is neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Skye was in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting her new family then in foster as an only dog

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces, and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Skye's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Skye4.jpg
Skye5.jpg
Skye's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. 05.05.18: Hi Lynne, This is Jenna we spoke on the phone not long ago about Skye who was being put to sleep as owner was leaving her 12 hours a day and no one would take her. I have informed the owner and managed to get her to agree to now hold Skye until the end of May and i will arrange to collect her and bring her to you. I will try and get some money from her but begin to try and raise some myself too!

i am attaching the only pictures i have of Skye but my partner and I also do photography so when we collect her i will access to see if we can get some nice pictures taken for you at the same time to use when you eventually put her out for adoption in case it also helps you.

I really appreciate you helping and i look forward to a happy ending for her with a loving forever home! All the best Jenna
Chapmania

Re: Skye Staffie x DofB 04.10 South London comes 31.05.18

Post by Chapmania »

:welcome.gif: to the family Skye love4.gif love4.gif xx
anne

Re: Skye Staffie x DofB 04.10 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

I met the lovely Skye today and she is a real sweetie. She loves cuddles and will come up and lean against you and snuggle in for cuddles. We spent some time in the paddock and while she pottered around, having a sniff, munching on some grass, she returned to me regularly for company and fuss. Bless her heart, she will be loved by the kennel staff and walkers and I am sure will find the right home soon.
DSCF4108.jpgskye.jpg
DSCF4113.jpgskye.jpg
DSCF4115.jpgskye.jpg
DSCF4118.jpgskye.jpg
DSCF4119.jpgskye.jpg
DSCF4125.jpgskye.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

DSCF4128.jpgskye.jpg
DSCF4131.jpgskye.jpg
DSCF4136.jpgskye.jpg
DSCF4138.jpgskye.jpg
DSCF4139.jpgskye.jpg
DSCF4141.jpgskye.jpg
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Skye30.jpeg.jpg
Skye34.jpeg.jpg
Skye35.jpeg.jpg
Skye67.jpeg.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

Skye was keen to share her walk with Zoey this morning and although initially bouncy, Skye soon calmed down and the two girls walked beautifully together.
DSCF4380.jpgzoey skye.jpg
DSCF4381.jpgzoey skye.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

took Skye out yesterday what a lovely dog - easy on the lead and she has a lot of joie de vivre looking forward to taking her out again
P1010719.JPG
P1010722.JPG
P1010723.JPG
Judy

Post by Judy »

I took Skye out for the first time this afternoon, what a sweet natured girl. Skye is very easy to harness, she was very patient with me whilst I adjusted her harness. This lovely girl is easy to walk and doesn't seem to mind noisy traffic. She is very affectionate and I am hoping that she will find her forever home soon. love4.gif
Judy

Post by Judy »

Skye and I had a lovely walk yesterday afternoon. She didn't put a paw wrong. We went past a few gardens which had dogs barking, Skye did not react at all she just stopped to look and then carried on her way. We also had a horse passing by she just stood until it passed and then she seemed to want to follow but with no reaction. Skye is such a gorgeous girl. :smiley-bounce016.gi:

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”